Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning a honeycomb grill, and applying VRT...

CRQuarto

Question

Ever look at your grill and wish there was a way to get the dirt and water spots out of that honey combing without it being a pain? Want to get some plastic care product in there to keep it looking new? Try this nice little simple trick!

Grab your favorite plastic care product (I prefer Adam's VRT), and a couple $0.85 foam staining brushes from a hardware store, and go to town! Works great not only for applying the plastic care product, but for scrubbing out the hole when washing too!

DSC_0012-1.jpg

DSC_0015-1.jpg

DSC_0016-1.jpg

And, here is a shot of one of them done, with the surrounding ones still having water spots in them.

grill.jpg

You know what works better than that?....... In & Out spray..... I hope they get a formula ASAP. Detailing life just isn't complete without it.

+1

In & Out was one of the first products I wanted to buy. Unfortunately I was a day late and a dollar short. Here's hoping it comes back soon.:xfingers:

I stopped in the paint dept. in Walmart this morning and picked up a couple of the small foam-tipped painting sticks - forty cents each! Great tip. Thanks!

Go to a Dollar store and you can get them even cheaper :thumbsup:

A darn good suggestion. I picked up a few of the brushes myself, at Lowes, last week. :) Haven't had a chance to use them yet. The 50/50 VRT mix was suggested in a video for the engine bay, but using it on the grille is a brilliant idea. Thanks for the idea!