Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thank You Adam, yes, Thank You.

DCRANER

Question

I just got an 09 Vette convertible, two tone interior with embroidered headrest emblems. So, before even taking it for a long ride I just had to take care of the leather.

I have restored a number of Corvettes / Muscle Cars over the years, doing a frame off on a 58 Vette Fuelie right now, and I am know for being a nut on detailing.

So, I have to Thank Adam, I used the leather conditioner tonight on my 09 Vette, and...........

I am astounded, floored by the results. I am so impressed I can't put it in words.

For leather I have; Lexol, Meguiar's, Griot's garage, even ultra expensive German stuff for a 1970 Mercedes 280 SE Cabriolet I rerstored. Don't even ask what I paid to have the original German leather hand stitched. Adam probably has an idea.

They are all going in the garbage. Adam's leather conditioner is the finest leather product I have ever seen, and I will use nothing else.

One problem. Now I am going to have to order every product he has I think.

I don't mean to run on, I'm a freak on these things, but I am astounded.

Thank You Adam. (P.S., I'll let you explain to my wife when she see's the bill for my next orders, and finds a bunch of bottles in the garbage.) :thumbsup::cheers:

13 answers to this question

Thank You Doug! You have already helped us sell more of our Leather & Interior Dressing, and I am grateful!:bow::bow:

Your words are kind, and those products mentioned were the ones to beat when we did initial testing a few years ago when that product was developed.

Be sure to use the same product on your door panels and dash, by the way.

Thank You Doug, you are kind my friend! :thumbsup:

"Thank You Adam. (P.S., I'll let you explain to my wife when she see's the bill for my next orders, and finds a bunch of bottles in the garbage.) :thumbsup::cheers:"<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Adam,

You probably need to start a group for guys that are in big trouble from their wives for buying too much product.

I have to constantly sneak my new bottles in and find ways to hide the bills. "Oh honey, that's for YOUR car... Oh honey, I just HAD to buy more- it ran out so fast" and so on and so forth.

She hits harder than Joe Louis! Adam, can you help your brothers out?:help:

Thank You Doug! You have already helped us sell more of our Leather & Interior Dressing, and I am grateful!:bow::bow:

Your words are kind, and those products mentioned were the ones to beat when we did initial testing a few years ago when that product was developed.

Be sure to use the same product on your door panels and dash, by the way.

Thank You Doug, you are kind my friend! :thumbsup:

You're welcome Adam. Glad to speak up for products that really work, help the enviroment, and no nasty fumes.

I used the wheel cleaner on my Avalanche wheels today, really nice result.

So, I am getting ready to order more items to maintain the Vette, Avalanche, and Harley. Like many others here, I just enjoy taking care of my rides. :burnout::cheers:

Man if you like the leather stuff that much just wait until you get the rest of the products... your heads gonna explode (in a good way :D )

Oh, no problem, that happened years ago. Damage was minimal. :D:rockon:

You probably need to start a group for guys that are in big trouble from their wives for buying too much product.

:help:

Do you need me to email her my opinion. :lolsmack:

Get her a bottle of the Glass Cleaner...she will see the difference inside the house when cleaning windows and mirrors. Better yet...put a little coat of your Buttery Car Wax on her stove and let her see how easy it will clean up after. :thumbsup:

Yeah the leather and interior conditioner is great stuff. But more importantly, where are the vette pictures?

Yes, the wife will take some nice pics this weekend I hope.

I see you have a new SRT-8 Challanger, very cool. My buddy just got one, the orange with black stripes. 425 HP Hemi, I told him that was nice........a little short of 436 HP though. That will keep him awake at night. But, very cool stuff, the Hemi lives! :rockon::burnout:Congrats.