Customer Service 866.965.0400

Got to meet my Adams dealer...

Team Adam's

Question

Had the pleasure of meeting Bruce and his wife today, he was nice enough to hand deliver my order in exchange for a little shop talk about detailing and any tips I could offer him.

Great guy and I look forward to continuing my purchases thru him, I highly recommend him for anyone in the SoCal area needing an Adams dealer.

Beautiful day outside for detailing if it weren't for the wind kicking up dust I would've been able to give him some more one on one demos of how I use the products, but I guess theres always next time. :cheers:

Thanks again Bruce!!

15 answers to this question

Thanks guys...Adam's car care products - It's not wax, it's a cult! ;)

Seriously, I enjoy meeting other car people and discussing the Adam's line of products and individual users techniques. It was very nice meeting Dylan this morning after reading that write up in Street Truck. Dylan has a TBSS and so does my wife so I was also interested in checking his mods to the vehicle and doing some bench racing.

I'm on your order Brandon, look for a PM later.

Thanks again guys.

Bruce

Edited by b_pappy

Cool! I'm meeting my dealer tonight for dinner... Ok I don't have a dealer...

Adam's passing through so my fiance' and I are meeting him and Steve at the local Granite City.

Cheers,

Chris

Cool! I'm meeting my dealer tonight for dinner... Ok I don't have a dealer...

Adam's passing through so my fiance' and I are meeting him and Steve at the local Granite City.

Cheers,

Chris

Who's buying dinner? :lolsmack:

Well I must have bought enough... NEVER! lol

I told him before he got here that I was buying dinner for him and Steve and he got to the restaurant early, THEN let me know he was there so that he could let the server know he wanted to pay.:(

The man had been driving for 12+ hours woke up at 3:00am or so and STILL was a ball of energy.

Great guys great food and a great time.

Oh and Adam was cool enough to give me a sneak peek at some stuff and even gave me a couple of new items not yet released.

It worked Adam! Customer for LIFE!

You can tell Adam LOVES what he does...

Thanks again Adam and Steve. Susan and I enjoyed it a lot.:2thumbs:

Chris

Edited by Chewy

This sort of stuff NEVER happens to me though. I will try to get the car cleaned and detailed either this evening or tomorrow evening. I want to do it before I go away for the weekend... Marriage preparedness class... Ugh... In the 70ºs this weekend and in a freaking room for it...

Chris I hope you let Adam bring some of us going to Pa this weekend some of that new stuff! That was great timing for you to meet the man on his way through.

I can't wait to meet Adam and learn more about how to do the 32 and G8 better. I love this pic of the back of your G8. Have you figured out if the Pontiac emblem on the trunk lid has pins? I know the front one does. I want to take mine off. When are you getting the new rear piece? I would love to eliminate all the honeycomb on the rear too.

This sort of stuff NEVER happens to me though. I will try to get the car cleaned and detailed either this evening or tomorrow evening. I want to do it before I go away for the weekend... Marriage preparedness class... Ugh... In the 70ºs this weekend and in a freaking room for it...

HAHA... marriage preparedness classes... I remember those. I was fortunate enough that the pastor performing our ceremony broke it up over the course of 3 months and we'd just go to his house in the evening for a couple hours a couple times a week.

Didn't really tell me anything I didn't already know, but hell... the wife was determined we NEEDED to go. If you haven't seen it yet go rent "License To Wed" with Robin Williams... perfect movie for those of us FORCED into marriage preparedness classes. (Plus its got Mandy Moore in it :drool: )

Chris I hope you let Adam bring some of us going to Pa this weekend some of that new stuff! That was great timing for you to meet the man on his way through.

I can't wait to meet Adam and learn more about how to do the 32 and G8 better. I love this pic of the back of your G8. Have you figured out if the Pontiac emblem on the trunk lid has pins? I know the front one does. I want to take mine off. When are you getting the new rear piece? I would love to eliminate all the honeycomb on the rear too.

The back DOES NOT have pins... I just think the back needs something right there.

I am on the "list" for the new rear fascia.

Chris