Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring Carlisle

Will you guys be attending the Spring Carlisle show this coming week? I need some stuff and you guys are the best....

Thanks

Joe

Never mind, I just found the Carlisle Brochure and I see that you will be there....

Thanks

Edited by mcgill4

Will you guys be attending the Spring Carlisle show this coming week? I need some stuff and you guys are the best....

Thanks

Joe

Never mind, I just found the Carlisle Brochure and I see that you will be there....

Thanks

Joe i went to C4 detailing in Chambersburg to pick up some products and he was a great guy if you evry get in a pinch and need some products.

It is duing the week. It starts Wed. Adam and I will be there so stop if you can make it.:2thumbs:

I think i am going to stop in. I live right over the mountain from carlisle. Might skip school and drop in on wed day or thurs. Might bring my dads freind along i just gave him some detail spray and he is hook for life now.

OK, where do I start? I show up to Spring Carlisle on Saturday, bright and early. Make my way thru all the isles up and down each one until we hit the midway section. Stop at the customer service trailer and ask where the Adams Detailing setup was. They point me in the right direction, they were in the "Midway" area of the fairgrounds, so after about 45mins of looking around for Adams, I could not find them. Now mind you this was pretty much my sole reason for going to the car show. So we decide to get something to eat and then go looking again. We stop back by the customer service trailer again and ask again and they tell us the same place again. But now this time my wife says show me, so the staff guy walks us down to where Adams was supposed to be and guess what, NO ADAMS!! You guys were already gone? Whats up with that? Its probably the busiest day of Spring Carlisle and your not there. I even had friends with us that where going to buy the stuff because of how much I talk about it and you guys were gone!? So needless to say I am a little disappointed! I've waited to buy stuff just for this reason and now, it looks like I am going to have to buy it online or buy something else. I've been using Adams for the last 2 - 2 1/2 yrs and I love the stuff. Maybe I should have tried some other products their?

Sorry for ranting!

OK, where do I start? I show up to Spring Carlisle on Saturday, bright and early. Make my way thru all the isles up and down each one until we hit the midway section. Stop at the customer service trailer and ask where the Adams Detailing setup was. They point me in the right direction, they were in the "Midway" area of the fairgrounds, so after about 45mins of looking around for Adams, I could not find them. Now mind you this was pretty much my sole reason for going to the car show. So we decide to get something to eat and then go looking again. We stop back by the customer service trailer again and ask again and they tell us the same place again. But now this time my wife says show me, so the staff guy walks us down to where Adams was supposed to be and guess what, NO ADAMS!! You guys were already gone? Whats up with that? Its probably the busiest day of Spring Carlisle and your not there. I even had friends with us that where going to buy the stuff because of how much I talk about it and you guys were gone!? So needless to say I am a little disappointed! I've waited to buy stuff just for this reason and now, it looks like I am going to have to buy it online or buy something else. I've been using Adams for the last 2 - 2 1/2 yrs and I love the stuff. Maybe I should have tried some other products their?

Sorry for ranting!

Adam and steve left to go to the detail clinic near Pittsburgh. And by Friday they were already basically sold out of the stuff they brought. this is what they said at least.

This usually a dealer that sets up there. I met them last year. I'm also supprised they closed up shop on saturday, thats the big money day. I would think since they pay good money for that spot they would stayed the weekend.

Just saw the previous post with the explanation. I guess they need to come prepared!

Joe,

Don't be sorry for your rant. I understand how disappointed you must be. You started this thread so I know you were looking forward to seeing us. Adam and I did have to head out Friday to be at Grabiak Chevrolet for a clinic on Sat. We did have a couple guys covering for us for Sat but they obviously left before you arrived. I want to make sure you get what you wanted and for the price you would have paid. Also, we will cover the shipping since you would not have had to pay that. I am very glad you posted your concern so we can make it right for you.

Please send me a list of what you would like along with your address so I can send it out right away to steve@adamspolishes.com.

Thank you Joe,

Steve

I have to agree with you. I know they were probably trying to get out before the rush on Sunday, but Saturday is the big day when everyone can make it to the show, I was their early and they were gone. I had almost $300 in my pocket to spend on supplies and I still have nothing, but a sunburn. It was hot! I did see several other "competitors" out there, but Adams is what I wanted! It was pretty much a waste for me. I do like the cars, but after you've seen a few they all are pretty much the same, in my opinion. But ooh well...

Adam and steve left to go to the detail clinic near Pittsburgh. And by Friday they were already basically sold out of the stuff they brought. this is what they said at least.

Thanks Jesse,

It was great talking with you and we will definitely be well prepared for the next shows. The next one is the Ford Carlisle (June 5-7)

Thanks Jesse,

It was great talking with you and we will definitely be well prepared for the next shows. The next one is the Ford Carlisle (June 5-7)

I dont know steve the ford guys might get jealous if i come to the Ford nationals in a Chevy.

Just to state something in a public forum. Steve made things right, I sent him my list of the stuff I needed and he gave me a great deal!

So Steve, thanks for everything! Like I said before and will continue to say, you guys are great and I love all the detailing products!

Thanks again!

Joe

I have to agree with you. I know they were probably trying to get out before the rush on Sunday, but Saturday is the big day when everyone can make it to the show, I was their early and they were gone. I had almost $300 in my pocket to spend on supplies and I still have nothing, but a sunburn. It was hot! I did see several other "competitors" out there, but Adams is what I wanted! It was pretty much a waste for me. I do like the cars, but after you've seen a few they all are pretty much the same, in my opinion. But ooh well...

C4 Detailing is the Closes place to you mcgill is you want to pick up some supplies. They are in Chambersburg. And during the car shows that adam himself in not there. Keffer enterprises usually fills in for them they are in Harrisburg.

Joe,

Don't be sorry for your rant. I understand how disappointed you must be. You started this thread so I know you were looking forward to seeing us. Adam and I did have to head out Friday to be at Grabiak Chevrolet for a clinic on Sat. We did have a couple guys covering for us for Sat but they obviously left before you arrived. I want to make sure you get what you wanted and for the price you would have paid. Also, we will cover the shipping since you would not have had to pay that. I am very glad you posted your concern so we can make it right for you.

Please send me a list of what you would like along with your address so I can send it out right away to steve@adamspolishes.com.

Thank you Joe,

Steve

Geez, what's up with this website?? It takes 5 minutes for each thread to load! Anyhow, that's great customer service.............as usual. It's a shame you have to wait, but I know you'll be pleased with the deal they're giving you. They always treat their customers like family.

C4 Detailing is the Closes place to you mcgill is you want to pick up some supplies. They are in Chambersburg. And during the car shows that adam himself in not there. Keffer enterprises usually fills in for them they are in Harrisburg.

I know, but the deals are so much better when they come to the car shows! But if I am in a pinch, I will hit C4 up. Thanks for the info.

Steve made things right and for that I am grateful!

I know, but the deals are so much better when they come to the car shows! But if I am in a pinch, I will hit C4 up. Thanks for the info.

Steve made things right and for that I am grateful!

Rich i thought it was my computer there for a minute. Mcgill you are right they are way better at the car show.

Yes, it definitely is much better getting the stuff at the car show, I usually buy enough to make it most of the summer, and if not I will hit the car shows to pick up more, or to even stock up on the supplies. I love the plush towels for detailing, the ones I had, notice had, my father-in-law came over and was helping me with some things and I had my bucket of towels and other things, all from Adams, and he began cutting some wood and those towels sucked up the saw dust. It wasn't even possible to reuse those things again1 I was so pissed! So now I need to buy all new plush towels. I bought a few today from Steve, with the great deal he gave me, but will probably end up buying more at the next car show! And now everything goes into a sealed bucket, maybe that's what Adam's needs to come up with next, a storage container for all those towels?! I have mine in a tote now.

Thanks

Yes, it definitely is much better getting the stuff at the car show, I usually buy enough to make it most of the summer, and if not I will hit the car shows to pick up more, or to even stock up on the supplies. I love the plush towels for detailing, the ones I had, notice had, my father-in-law came over and was helping me with some things and I had my bucket of towels and other things, all from Adams, and he began cutting some wood and those towels sucked up the saw dust. It wasn't even possible to reuse those things again1 I was so pissed! So now I need to buy all new plush towels. I bought a few today from Steve, with the great deal he gave me, but will probably end up buying more at the next car show! And now everything goes into a sealed bucket, maybe that's what Adam's needs to come up with next, a storage container for all those towels?! I have mine in a tote now.

Thanks

That would be a nice idea