Customer Service 866.965.0400

Spring Carlisle

I'm late with this post, but want to say this never the less.....

I was with Adam and Steve both Friday night at dinner and again at the detail clinic at Grabiak's on Saturday....

Adam was truly embarrassed that they had run out of products on his first day there....in his defense, he brought MORE than he brought last year for all 3 days of Spring Carlisle, and still ran out....ON THE FRIST DAY!! (Recession?)

He must have apologized publicly 3 or 4 times to the group for what happened, he really did feel bad, and he and his team extended the same pricing and free shipping to those who were there and unable to leave with the products they wanted.

Bottom line from a 4 year loyal customer....he thrives on customer service and will make any situation right if given the chance.

As for the others closing up shop and leaving early...I am certain that will be addressed privately, but it will be addressed!

Edited by ALF01

I only know they are attending 5 of the Carlisle shows this year. Spring and Vettes are two of them, but I don't know what the other 3 are. They won't be at GM this year though.

Jason?