Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Detail Clinic@Adam's Warehouse Torrance May 16

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:worth:

:jester::jester::jester::jester:

I did see quite a bit of camera's there! I'm sure we will see some pics very soon!

Thanks for everyone who attended. It was great meeting you and look forward to seeing you again at a future clinic/event

I only took a few pics during the clinic... got side tracked answering questions and shooting the breeze with people so I didn't get shots of all the really great cars & trucks that were there. Heres a few of the man himself demoing it up:

DSC_5020.jpg

DSC_5021.jpg

DSC_5022.jpg

DSC_5023.jpg

Not sure what happened here... a question Adam didn't have an answer to? A strange sound? Flatulence? :jester:

DSC_5024.jpg

[Golf Commentator Voice] Look at the focus on Pitales face... you can tell he really wants to take those scratches out[/Golf Commentator Voice] :jester:

DSC_5025.jpg

DSC_5026.jpg

DSC_5028.jpg

Edited by Dylan06SS

So... I was on my way to the clinic and since I was a little ahead of schedule decided to find somewhere to grab a little breakfast and/or coffee... as I'm driving along a Shelby Series 1 drives past going the other way. Since you don't exactly see a Series1 all that often I pulled some emergency maneuvers and followed him to a parking lot where a bunch of cool cars had gathered. I love surprise car shows:

DSC_5000.jpg

DSC_5001.jpg

DSC_5004.jpg

DSC_5003.jpg

DSC_4995.jpg

DSC_4996.jpg

DSC_4997.jpg

DSC_4998.jpg

DSC_4999.jpg

DSC_5005.jpg

DSC_5006.jpg

DSC_5007.jpg

DSC_5008.jpg

DSC_5009.jpg

DSC_5010.jpg

DSC_5011.jpg

DSC_5012.jpg

DSC_5013.jpg

DSC_5014.jpg

DSC_5016.jpg

DSC_5017.jpg

Thanks Adam and the entire team for a great Detail clinic yesterday. Here are a few pictures before my camera battery died:loser:

Oh and thanks for helping me spend lost of $$$ there too.

DSC02087.jpg

DSC02088.jpg

DSC02089.jpg

DSC02090.jpg

DSC02091.jpg

DSC02092.jpg

DSC02093.jpg

DSC02094.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

DSC02096.jpg

Great time, thanks to Adam and all the crew for taking a Saturday for us. I had a great time, always trying to learn better detailing tips for my customers. Great photos too guys. Good seeing everyone, see ya'll soon.

Bruce

Thanks to everyone who made it to our warehouse on Saturday for the clinic!:rockon:

Great to put faces to the names, and I had a blast.

Daniel, thanks for the great photos, and if anyone else has photos, I'd love to get them posted!

Thanks very much, and I massively appreciate having you all out to our shop.

Have a great week!:patriot:

Hey, I didn't know that someone had already posted pictures! I started another thread here!

I was running a tad bit behind because I brought a WOMAN along. What do you girls do in the bathroom? :lol:

Here she is, along with the owner of the Corvette I'm borrowing (standing next to her) during my stay. He looks so unassuming but put him behind the wheel and the Tasmanian devil roars out! Hell of a nice guy too. :2thumbs:

031.jpg

Edited by Junkman2008