Customer Service 866.965.0400

under the hood

harryshummer

Hello, I was wondering if anyone can help me make my engine compartment look brand new, I did watch one of adams video's and it wasn't real thourough. I understand cleaning it with APC and hosing it down after brushing then adding In and Out spray. But can anyone give a more detailed understanding of cleaning this part???? Here is a pic of my engine bay any input would help

post-1398-136818002299_thumb.jpg

post-1398-136818002306_thumb.jpg

post-1398-136818002315_thumb.jpg

I use a pump sprayer with hotwater and apc cleaner added. I spray everthing down. Let it sit for a little while. In the south a little while is 10-15 mins.:glasses:I'll then get some small bushes and some rags and go to town wiping everything down. Then I wash everything off with fresh hotwater and then dry with compressed air. But I will tell you this, it is easier to keep the engine clean than it is to clean it. I hope this helps, also for the new look VRT is the next best thing to the In & Out spray.

I use a pump sprayer with hotwater and apc cleaner added. I spray everthing down. Let it sit for a little while. In the south a little while is 10-15 mins.:glasses:I'll then get some small bushes and some rags and go to town wiping everything down. Then I wash everything off with fresh hotwater and then dry with compressed air. But I will tell you this, it is easier to keep the engine clean than it is to clean it. I hope this helps, also for the new look VRT is the next best thing to the In & Out spray.

:iagree:

And on the VRT remark, you can mix some VRT with water and make a spray out of it. It does not work as good as the In&Out but it helps in the hard to reach areas :thumbsup: