Customer Service 866.965.0400

MF Applicator pad idea.

bigred vette

Question

i was glazing the Jeep today and while i was doing it the pad slipped and fell to the ground, that made me think. Adams should offer a MF applicator with a little pouch or slit to slip your fingers into, to prevent it slipping off or crunching up the pad. What do you guys think?

19 answers to this question

Typically pockets have one of two problems:

*heat wire cut (meaning harsh edge) on inside fold of pocket

*stitching should be kept to a minimum and a pocket requires more stitches.

We will however contact our towel supplier and see what we can come up with as maybe an option :cheers:

what about a slit in the pad and some elastic openings to put your fingers in on the inside of the pad?

just throwing out some ideas.

Its not an adams product, but I've had some of these in the garage for awhile... not necessarily the nicest quality microfiber ever, but they are handy for application b/c you can stick 2 finders in either side of it. I typically use them when applying BSG to wheels. My buddy calls them "Ninja Turtle" applicators

I think I got them at autozone.

why dont you take a piece of microfiber like the apron strings and have that sewn to the edges in a little strap fashion so it straddles the sponge then if you get one side dirty or something the strap can then just be flipped up and over to the used side and now you can use the clean side. picture the sponge in the middle of your hand (long ways from the palm to finger tips) then the strap could run over the back of the hand around the meat of the hand. then when your done you can fold the strap over to the other side and slide it back on your hand. wish i could draw it lol be easier then splaining it.

why dont you take a piece of microfiber like the apron strings and have that sewn to the edges in a little strap fashion so it straddles the sponge then if you get one side dirty or something the strap can then just be flipped up and over to the used side and now you can use the clean side. picture the sponge in the middle of your hand (long ways from the palm to finger tips) then the strap could run over the back of the hand around the meat of the hand. then when your done you can fold the strap over to the other side and slide it back on your hand. wish i could draw it lol be easier then splaining it.

thats a good idea.:thumbsup: