Customer Service 866.965.0400

Should I start over?

DCRANER

Question

I previously posted about my 09 Vette coming home last week. Before I could order the Adam's items I did the (other brand) clay bar to get the paint really clean. Then I did the Turtle Wax ICE on it which I had at home.

So, although it looks real nice right now, should I strip the Turtle Wax ICE off and start over with Adam's, or just keep it up with BSG, etc.?

I don't mind the extra work to make it as nice as can be. Also, it is garage kept. Thanks all.

13 answers to this question

I previously posted about my 09 Vette coming home last week. Before I could order the Adam's items I did the (other brand) clay bar to get the paint really clean. Then I did the Turtle Wax ICE on it which I had at home.

So, although it looks real nice right now, should I strip the Turtle Wax ICE off and start over with Adam's, or just keep it up with BSG, etc.?

I don't mind the extra work to make it as nice as can be. Also, it is garage kept. Thanks all.

I use the Turtle wax ice wash on my daily drivers.

I use Meguiar Gold class car wash shampoo & conditioner to clean the vette and the Ultimate Quik detailer.

I'm going to start strictly using only the Adams products. The only question I like Adam to answer is, with all due respect, why his gallon size car wash cost 29.95 vs. the other brand which is $9.99.

Easy to answer Ron! Our soap chemically has more suds, is pH balanced so it won't do any harm whatsoever to a coat of wax, won't streak or mar a clear coat if left to dry in the sun, is 100% environmentally friendly - and the scent can't be beat!

Hey there Adam. So, Shall I start over?

Thanks Jason...I just purchased the VRT and leather combo.

My other two (2) Adams orders are also on their way to me.

Next week it's going to be your car wash

P.S. Please have Adam call my wife and ask her to raise my weekly allowance :thumbsup:

I'd say no! It'd be a major waste of your money to simply strip off the wax you just applied. It's an AWESOME opportunity for you to compare how long the ICE will last compared to our wax.

O/k, I'll do just that, and do the Adam's next time. Also, I did the leather conditioner on my new seats / interior and the result was impressive.

Thanks Jason.