Customer Service 866.965.0400

Today is the BIG day!

DCRANER

Question

Yep, UPS supposed to arrive with my Adam's soap, wash pad, detail spray, nozzel, etc.

My Vette is squeaky clean in the garage, but I may just throw some dirt on it and give it a wash.

My dog is excited also (black lab), I told her about the firehose nozzel, she can't wait to get squirted with that, she loves getting blasted with water.

Should be a great day! :banana::thumbsup:

23 answers to this question

My dog is excited also (black lab), I told her about the firehose nozzel, she can't wait to get squirted with that, she loves getting blasted with water.

:cheers::cheers: The lab got a firehose nozzle. Your a great owner!!

Post up some pics when you get done with the detailing.

:cheers::cheers: The lab got a firehose nozzle. Your a great owner!!

Post up some pics when you get done with the detailing.

Love that dog, 105 lb. black lab, C.K. Dexter Haven III, she's looking out the window, waiting on that UPS truck. :drool::rockon::cheers:

I have a female and she will be 3 in June. She only weights about 70. Your doggie is HUGE. :lolsmack:

Yep, 105 lbs., but not fat, looks like a race horse, goes 100 mph at all times. Loves the UPS guy, he leaves boxes with snacks on them. But, I have to get to the box first, the dog tears open all boxes thinking it's her snack order. 73 VetteGirl, you :rockon:.

My wash pad, soap, and GWC Daily Special is arriving today, can't wait to get home and wash the truck with them. My wife has been commenting on how often I've been washing her car lately - I was trying to use up a gallon of Meg's Gold Class so I could justify ordering the Adam's Car Wash! ;)

im waiting on S&H,Revive,IUC spray and the fire nozzle...UPS needs to hurry lol

Labs are awesome dogs i had one when i was a kid.....take a cool picture of the dog tryin to claw the box when it arrives lol

almost forgot i also got the clay bar/DS combo comin too

Edited by SVT01LIGHTNING
ordered so much stuff i left one item out

im waiting on S&H,Revive,IUC spray and the fire nozzle...UPS needs to hurry lol

Labs are awesome dogs i had one when i was a kid.....take a cool picture of the dog tryin to claw the box when it arrives lol

almost forgot i also got the clay bar/DS combo comin too

I'm at work, called my wife and told her to watch for that UPS truck and beat that dog to the truck, otherwise my stuff will be all over the yard.

Good luck with everything, it's gonna be a great weekend. :banana:

Used my wash pad for the first time last weekend. it is one of the best things ever invented :2thumbs:

I'm going to use mine as a pillow :)

Too bad it take UPS a week to bring my Adams purchases from California to my home base...I'm waiting...waiting...waiting...

Rich you are absolutely right, I loved the wash pad! And the neon pink wash soap is great too! The wash pad is sooooo much better than the similar looking one I was using.

Once again 'Adam's Rules!'. :thumbsup: