Customer Service 866.965.0400

Yo, new guy

h34d

Howdy everyone, I made my way over here from the grrrr8.net forum. I've heard nothing but good things over there about Adam's products and made my first order last week. Looking forward to keeping my black G8 shining since Pontiac won't be around to do it anymore. Anyway, hope to learn a lot from everyone.

-Kris-

Edited by h34d
failed on the grammar

Welcome Kris! Guy or gal? My daughter's name is Kris too. Just don't want to call you "guy" if you're a gal. Have to be p.c. these days. :jester:

:welcomebanner::welcomebanner::welcomebanner:

I'm a guy, Kris=Kristopher. My parents thought it would good to make me "different". I still don't know how I was supposed to take that when they told me :willy: LOL

Welcome Kris! How did you hear about Adam's?

Jason is over on Grrrr8.net and a lot of the G8 crowd over there swear by Adam's products. I had to come and see what all the fuss was about. And I'll find out soon enough, my first order is scheduled to arrive on Thursday :drool:

Welcome to the forum. Good to see some more V8 muscle around here!

Thanks Shane! I used to be a Mustang guy, fox bodies though. I couldn't bring myself to get the new stang when I bought the G8, but I think that's a discussion/rant for a different forum. :cheers:

At least I stayed American, kinda...

I just checked my first Adam's order's shipment status when I got home from work this morning and it's out for delivery! I'm gonna attempt to get some sleep and, when I wake up, it should be here!!! Man, I feel like it's Christmas Eve and I'm 9 years old again! :drool::drool::drool: