Customer Service 866.965.0400

New yellow glass cleaning towels

Marylander

Question

Just wanted to give a quick :2thumbs: to the yellow glass cleaning towel that Adam gave me (and a bunch of others) this weekend. I haven't tried it in the car yet, but it did a stellar job cleaning some glass I was using in some picture frames. Ate right through the smudges and fingerprints and left ZERO streaks or little fiber debris.

b25f20dc44.jpg

I agree with Rich! I tried one this weekend and it was great. I had made the mistake ONCE of using regular microfibre on my glass inside the G8. I am still getting the fibres off the windows. These things are really cool how they clean and don't leave marks. Another great product by Adam.

The glass has historically been one of the tougher areas of my Vette to keep clean. Microfiber left strands behind (as others have echoed) and I was worried anything else might scratch.

I used the new glass towel before leaving Grabiak's for the drive home on Saturday (275 miles)...IT WORKS INCREDIBLE!!! Not that I am surprised...it is an Adam's product, afterall.....

But it requires very little liquid, leaves no fiber behind, does not streak....just works like a charm.

Also, due to outgassing, my interior glass surface would usually streak and need to be cleaned every day or so, especially ater a long drive....and it wasn't the case after using the towel.

It may seem silly to get worked up over such a simple poduct....but it really does work...and solved what was my number 1 remaining major detailing hurdle!

:2thumbs:

Also, due to outgassing, my interior glass surface would usually streak and need to be cleaned every day or so, especially ater a long drive....

Al, with so few miles on your vette, you don't know what a long drive is... :lol::lol::lol::jester:

Rich

Al, with so few miles on your vette, you don't know what a long drive is... :lol::lol::lol::jester:

Rich

Hi Rich

I SOOOOO wanna bust you back...but the sad truth is....

....you'e right....

:lolsmack:

oh suuuuuuuuurrre....another product to add to the "Growing" list of products I want but can't have....yet.:willy:

When the upcoming products are released, is it going to be one big blitz like last time or one at a time as they are made available?

I agree with Rich! I tried one this weekend and it was great. I had made the mistake ONCE of using regular microfibre on my glass inside the G8. I am still getting the fibres off the windows. These things are really cool how they clean and don't leave marks. Another great product by Adam.

I have the same problem. Use a reg microfiber and get little lines of fuzz all over the glass. Drives me nuts. I'll definitely have to check these out.

I have the same ones, but in blue. They are great on any kind of glass or clear plastic. I even use them on my eyeglasses. Started carrying one at work as well. Great on the windows and the EFIS screens.

I highly recommend them :thumbsup: