Customer Service 866.965.0400

'Cleaning' painted graphics

mc2hill

Question

I will be working on my niece’s truck in a few weeks figured I'd ask a question here. She has a Buick Rendezvous with lift gate for her wheelchair. It's white, with a painted mural on the hood and some painted graphics on the sides, and I don't believe they are clear coated. When I looked at the truck over the weekend the graphics looks a little 'dull' and I was thinking of getting some Revive to clean the entire truck before applying MSW. Does anyone have experience with this type graphics and/or would the Revive work?

If it makes any difference I will be working with a PC.

Thanks in advance,

Mike.

3 answers to this question

just do small test area first though. depending on what type of paint and whether it has a clearcoat or not and how think the mural was painted, you will want to be careful if using a machine that ya dont go too deep. test on a small corner that is out of sight mostly or the least noticeable just to be safe. Adams stuff is awesome and usually error-proof, but never hurts to be check first