Customer Service 866.965.0400

Shade canopy?

GXPaycheck

Question

13 answers to this question

Yeah, I hate detailing in the sun in NC. A canopy would make it easier (and me more willing :) )

And now I know why I kept all those noodles!

I will check Wal-Mart and Home Depot. A 10X20 unit should cover the car and my rather large tushie :D

Any other recommended places to buy?

I'm fortunate enough that my garage is positioned facing southwest so if I start in the morning I usually have plenty of time before having to contend with the sun, but for the rare occasion I decide to work out of the garage I do have an e-z up... might have to get some pool noodles now that Jason posted that tidbit :D

Yeah, I hate detailing in the sun in NC. A canopy would make it easier (and me more willing :) )

And now I know why I kept all those noodles!

I will check Wal-Mart and Home Depot. A 10X20 unit should cover the car and my rather large tushie :D

Any other recommended places to buy?

Every now and again, Sears has a sale- 2 12X12 canopies for $100 (but you have to buy 2 at a time)

Sams club has a 10X10 with walls and a banner placemark for $169

Yep! I then wrapped the poles with those pool noodles (styrofoam) so the poles wouldn't hit my car if the wind picked up.

Now was that idea because you were really smart to think of this before something happened or :help: after thought?