Customer Service 866.965.0400

I admit... I was skeptical

bcampbe7

Question

I have to say that I was skeptical about the new wheel brush that Adams has for sale. To be perfectly honest I wasn't sure that the brush would be worth the $34. I am, by all accounts, a cheapa$$. However, I decided to go ahead and order one and I will now say that I was wrong! This is by far the best quality wheel brush on the market. Just awesome! :bow:

Just goes to prove that Adams only sells the highest quality products and 14" Deluxe Boulder Boar's Hair brush is no exception.

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-395-adams-14-deluxe-boulder-blonde-boars-hair-brush-w-free-green-wheel-cleaner.aspx

If you are thinking about buying one, do it! :thumbsup:

15 answers to this question

You really will find these brushes useful for much more than just wheels. Personally, I love them simply because it saves my back! Sure, using the bucket and caddy helps, but sometimes if you are in a hurry to get a wash done and this certainly helps in cutting down scrub time on the wheels. I get a lot of brake dust buildup on my Shelby (those pads are horrible when it comes to dust...), and this brush makes it a heck of a lot easier to remove it. Coupled with the new Green Wheel Cleaner....ahhh, another pet peeve turned into "No problem!" :thumbsup:

Cleaning my wheels is a real PITA. lol. Currently I use a combination of a wheel brush, toothbrush, microfiber spoke brush, and small microfiber scrub pad. I've been looking for something better for the wheels and have never found it yet. I hate that on the wheel brush I use the edges bump the wheel as I'm trying to scrub it, I wish they were rubber lined like the handle. Do you guys think the Adams brush would work on these wheels or will I still need something else to get in all the little corners? I know I'll still have to use my other microfiber brush to get inside the wheels.

Elise-Wheel-grey.jpg

Silver wheels are usually on for my street tires. My track/mountain wheels look like these

94805d1223082784-fs-rota-torque-wheel-650-set-lotus-group-buy-torque-9.jpg

SweetDaddy,

You may find that the Green Wheel Cleaner itself will save you some steps. It works well without a brush, but even better when brushed. I don't have the Adam's wheel brush, but it looks as though it could do some crevice cleaning. I even use GWC cut 50/50 with water for my 'maintained' wheels, and it works fine.

I should buy some. But gas keeps going up HMM. Adams polishes make my ride look great but cant drive because i cant buy gas to show it off. Or buy gas and show off a truck that looks like crap. hard decision. But i can make ask my parent for the Credit Card solves everything. I glad i just thought i this it just made my whole day.

Honestly, I believe the brush will help you get all the nooks and crannies on those wheels. My wheels on the Shelby are a pain to clean, and the brush made it easy to scrub off all the brake dust and road grime. It does an outstanding job of getting those hard to reach places. :thumbsup:

Cleaning my wheels is a real PITA. lol. Currently I use a combination of a wheel brush, toothbrush, microfiber spoke brush, and small microfiber scrub pad. I've been looking for something better for the wheels and have never found it yet. I hate that on the wheel brush I use the edges bump the wheel as I'm trying to scrub it, I wish they were rubber lined like the handle. Do you guys think the Adams brush would work on these wheels or will I still need something else to get in all the little corners? I know I'll still have to use my other microfiber brush to get inside the wheels.

Elise-Wheel-grey.jpg

Silver wheels are usually on for my street tires. My track/mountain wheels look like these

94805d1223082784-fs-rota-torque-wheel-650-set-lotus-group-buy-torque-9.jpg