Customer Service 866.965.0400

Microfiber Cleaner?

Loud Pedal

Question

I was ordering some microfiber cleaner today and was wondering if Adam's has ever thought about adding this to their line of products? I've used it for quite awhile with good results and have noticed alot of others use it too. I would love to see Adam's with something like this especially with them being known for their plush microfibers among other things!

20 answers to this question

I use Woolite. It is made for washing colors and whites in cold water on the gentle cycle. If any stains or grease end up on the rag, I give them a squirt of All Purpose Cleaner and the stain disappears in the wash. MF towels stay as soft as new, without the lint.

No special cleaner needed here!

Edited by C6Bill
spelling

I use the DP Microfiber cleaner they have over at Autogeek, but if Adams made some MF cleaner I would deffinantly try it!

With a squirt of the Adam's All Purpose Cleaner on any stains and some Woolite, you have yourself the perfect MF cleaner. It works wonders for my towels.

With a squirt of the Adam's All Purpose Cleaner on any stains and some Woolite, you have yourself the perfect MF cleaner. It works wonders for my towels.
Thanks, Gonna' give it a try tonight since my towels need to be washed anyway.

Don't forget, if your towels loose their softness and start to get kind of matted up, toss em in boiling water for a minute or so. Take them back out, wash them with a quality detergent (NO FABRIC SOFTENER!), and BAM, good as new!

After reading this thread I decided to add a couple of caps full of Green Wheel Cleaner, APC and Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner to a load of MF towels. I know it sounds a little harsh but I was washing about 30 towels. With that I put in a little liquid Tide and my towels look and feel brand new again :banana::banana::banana:

Now I wouldn't recommend this for every wash but these towels were looking and feeling like they needed replacing but not anymore !!!!

After reading this thread I decided to add a couple of caps full of Green Wheel Cleaner, APC and Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner to a load of MF towels. I know it sounds a little harsh but I was washing about 30 towels. With that I put in a little liquid Tide and my towels look and feel brand new again :banana::banana::banana:

Now I wouldn't recommend this for every wash but these towels were looking and feeling like they needed replacing but not anymore !!!!

Alright Mr. Professor, don't mess around and blow up the neighborhood over there! :willy:lol.gif

Don't forget, if your towels loose their softness and start to get kind of matted up, toss em in boiling water for a minute or so. Take them back out, wash them with a quality detergent (NO FABRIC SOFTENER!), and BAM, good as new!

Oh, so after you boil your supposed to wash them again? Oops..