Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new Adam's Shelf!

Cyclone

With the summer getting here and the heat rising outside, I pulled all my products in from the shop...

Went out and got me a shelf tonight to hold it all and already modded it with some of my Adam's Stickers!

picture.php?albumid=165&pictureid=1124

AdamsShelf012Large.jpg

Edited by Cyclone

Nice :2thumbs:

I recently built me a Adams Shelf too. I might have to expand soon. How hot does it hae to get before i should worry about my product?

Recommended storage temperatures is 45 - 85 degrees :thumbsup:

Yep... You need your own room!

I took over our 3rd bedroom as my office / computer room...

I am transforming it into a indoor car-less garage :lolsmack:

Going to paint the floor with gray with a speckle coat probably, put some posters up and pictures all over the place. Might put some small stuff on display, along with my cleaning goodies and a trophy rack of some sort. Going to build me a "work bench" style computer desk as well!!

You're going to have to convince your wife to build one inside :lolsmack:

Yeah like that will happen.....maybe if i told her what i really spent on all this stuff she would let me have a shelf inside :jester:

By the way if you arent too busy Saturday we are having a show at the Casa on St Charles Rock Road. usually is a pretty good turn out if the rain stays away.

Sorry i jacked the thread a little :confused:

Yep... You need your own room!

I took over our 3rd bedroom as my office / computer room...

I am transforming it into a indoor car-less garage :lolsmack:

Going to paint the floor with gray with a speckle coat probably, put some posters up and pictures all over the place. Might put some small stuff on display, along with my cleaning goodies and a trophy rack of some sort. Going to build me a "work bench" style computer desk as well!!

:drool: sounds awsome ....let me run that by my wife and see how long i will be sleeping on the couch.

Maybe in the heat of the summer i could put my stuff in here

508702113_85ktf-M.jpg

wait that wont work were will i put the frosty cold beverages :lolsmack:

Steve :cheers:

Yeah like that will happen.....maybe if i told her what i really spent on all this stuff she would let me have a shelf inside :jester:

By the way if you arent too busy Saturday we are having a show at the Casa on St Charles Rock Road. usually is a pretty good turn out if the rain stays away.

Sorry i jacked the thread a little :confused:

I've got a few things to do on Saturday, but I'll see if I can't make it. :thumbsup:

Weather permitting, the baby doesn't like to get wet :jester: