Customer Service 866.965.0400

Question about Undercarriage Spray

Redfireshaker06

Question

For the last 3 weeks have been using Undercarriage Spray on my Z06's Titanium mufflers and pipes. They look fantastic! Gives them a clean exotic metal look.:2thumbs:

Well, don't just tell us about it son, show us!! Where's the pics? :rockon:

I just used the Undercarriage Spray tonight on my wheel liners. I started by cleaning the liners with APC full strength. In the past I have used different products and it did not get them as clean as I wanted the liners. You can actually see and feel how clean they are. The US made the liners turn back to their original black instead of a gray color.

It does smell like grape cool aid. You can still smell it in the garage some now.

Edited by DieselDude

I just used the Undercarriage Spray tonight on my wheel liners. I started by cleaning the liners with APC full strength. In the past I have used different products and it did not get them as clean as I wanted the liners. You can actually see and feel how clean they are. The US made the liners turn back to their original black instead of a gray color.

It does smell like grape cool aid. You can still smell it in the garage some now.

I ordered some (thanks to Ashley in helping me with that:thumbsup:) right before we got our big rains. Tried it on one of the wheel wells right before the rains came. Love the way it turned the gray to black. Even worked on the frame:thumbsup: Now that you mention it, it does smell like grapes. I was trying to figure that out. I plan on using the waterless wash on it today, plus spray the rest of the wheel wells!! Bad thing is more rain is being forecast starting on Tuesday:(