Customer Service 866.965.0400

Removing Wax with BSG

TR6speed

Question

I was on a different forum yesterday (not a real friendly Adams place) looking at the detail section, when I noticed a post asking about Adams products. They were concerned about the life of the Buttery Wax and the Super Wax. I mentioned that I only wax twice a year, but I do use the BSG in between waxes prior to shows and Detail Spray regularly. There was a reply stating the the BSG removes wax. I have not noticed a difference, to my finish but would like an expert to comment.

I don't know enough to dispute what you're saying, but on the "Gen 2" video, one of his points was that you don't have to remove after each step.

Am I missing something here?

The key is you don't HAVE to, but you can if you like. I wipe down after each step. It's just personal preference :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

The key is you don't HAVE to, but you can if you like. I wipe down after each step. It's just personal preference :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Now THAT's the kind of answer I was looking for! Now if I could convince Junkman & Adam's to do a clinic in Atlanta, I'd really be set!:2thumbs:

Thanx!!!!!!!!

I don't know enough to dispute what you're saying, but on the "Gen 2" video, one of his points was that you don't have to remove after each step.

Am I missing something here?

It's good to do simply from the standpoint of checking your work. Spray a 50/50 water/alcohol mix onto the area you just polished, let it sit for 15-20 seconds and wipe with a clean, soft microfiber. Doing so breaks apart oils (and sometimes fillers) found in polishes and shows EXACTLY what you've accomplished - it ensures you're looking at "naked" paint.