Customer Service 866.965.0400

adams green wheel cleaner

harryshummer

Question

I just got home from work and saw UPS dropped off my new package from ADAMS. I ordered GWC, a boars hair brush, and applicator pads. My 2008 chevy work van I use to run my hvac business hasn't been cleaned in about 3 weeks and the front wheels were black. I sprayed on GWC and got my bucket and brushes ready and wiped down with the brush for the caked in stuff and rised off these products work great and I would not trade them for the world.

14 answers to this question

Yes, it made my wheels look new again with little effort or time, I am starting to get a collection of ADAMS products as they make my cars and trucks look brand new and stay that way. I don't have alot of time to keep detailing my 3 cars but, when I do I am glad I have these products to make it easier.

No, I was excited about getting the products, I went right outside and started using the new GWC and brush. After cleaning the wheels and tires I washed the van and before i could dry it off it started to rain looks like its going to be a wet night.

I got some last Friday. Worked the weekend, my daughter graced us with a visit on Saturday. She BORROWED some GWC for her Kia rims. She calls me and says hey that Adams wheel stuff is on the money, I said glad you liked it. I go in the garage about 2 inches of product was gone from the squirt bottle. Thank god for kids. Hey Ashley we need a gallon special with free shipping. Hint......

The GWC is one of my favorite products now. The stuff cuts through brake dust and crud easy as hell, is gentle and safe on my coated aluminum wheels, and doesn't have a harsh chemical smell to it. Coupled with a good brush, wheels are an easy two minute job per wheel now. I love it!

I'm using 50/50 with distilled water on 'maintained' cars. My test subject was some cast aluminmum wheels on a friends truck, they were black with brake dust, grease, etc. At full strength it cut through the gunk and came clean with a little scrubbing. After seeing the results he asked me to order him some; got him the Daily Special from earlier this week.

I havent had a chance to use it yet my truck is at the body shop getting worked on and my wifes car i hope to do this weekend but if it ever stops raining in nj i can get to it lol I also am thinking of detailing my cousins van she is letting me use it while my truck is in the shop she just bought a new one and this one needs to go back when the lease is done. but its horrible I may have a entry for the next detail of the month lol I have all this adams stuff and not been able to use it. Wow thats the only period in this sentence lol.