Customer Service 866.965.0400

New guy from Ohio here!

Guest Chuck A

Guest Chuck A

I've been rubbing Adam's Polishes on my cars for about 2 years now. I learned about them during a car club tour of the Amish country from a distributor called Keffer Enterprises in Lancaster, PA. She showed me how to remove yellow road apple dust from my green car with Detail Spray!

Here's what I like:

Classic bikes

Autocrossing

Vintage Oldsmobiles

Here's what I don't like:

Dull finishes

Chuck A

I've been rubbing Adam's Polishes on my cars for about 2 years now. I learned about them during a car club tour of the Amish country from a distributor called Keffer Enterprises in Lancaster, PA. She showed me how to remove yellow road apple dust from my green car with Detail Spray!

Here's what I like:

Classic bikes

Autocrossing

Vintage Oldsmobiles

Here's what I don't like:

Dull finishes

Chuck A

Welcome, not to correct you but keffer is in Harrisburg

Guest Chuck A

SCCA "SC" class, 1999 Miata.

You should join us for an autocross or two this summer. We have 6 autocross events planned, only $35 bucks per event and you will get at least 7 runs.

Here is a link to our website. All the details are there.

http://www.buckeyemiataclub.com/autocross_info.htm

We have a facebook page too. Check it out and join!

Buckeye Miata Club Autocross

Here is a photo of my car and my pit bike.

Welcome. What do you autocross in?

Do you go by Crashton on Miata.net? I joined some Ohio Miatas for a run down in Marietta back in '07. Were you there? That was a blast!

I've thought about doin' autcross but haven't done anything yet. Is a hard-top required? Sounds like I'd have to do the SM2 class since I have a supercharger. Maybe I'll buy my wife the Miata she wants and race hers!

Cool bike! I think I had a motor like that on my first bike back in the early 70s.

Correction: Looks like I might be able to run in the SB class.

Edited by DenaliDan

Guest Chuck A
Do you go by Crashton on Miata.net? I joined some Ohio Miatas for a run down in Marietta back in '07. Were you there? That was a blast!

I've thought about doin' autcross but haven't done anything yet. Is a hard-top required? Sounds like I'd have to do the SM2 class since I have a supercharger. Maybe I'll buy my wife the Miata she wants and race hers!

Cool bike! I think I had a motor like that on my first bike back in the early 70s.

Correction: Looks like I might be able to run in the SB class.

No, you don't need a hardtop. Just a sound car and a desire to test it's limits in a safe place. I believe that it is good to know the limits of your car.

Don't worry about what class you are in, we will help you sort that out. We usually have a wide variety of sweet cars. Always a few Vettes, Porsches, Subarus, Hondas, lotus, Evos, etc. Just find a way to get out here!

Chuck A:2thumbs:

Chuck A

Very nice! Welcome Chuck! Did you know that Adam collects and restores Schwinn bikes? You two have something in common.

Welcome to the forum! :hi: