Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from NC

blkSSS03

Hey guys,

My name is Chris i am 16 yrs old and i drive a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS in black. I have used the swirl & haze remover, fine machine polish, & machine superwax with my PC 7424 to great success. I am very happy to be here and look forward to learning more tips and tricks to get my ride perfect faster, easier, and better.:)

Edited by Junkman2008

Hey guys,

My name is Chris i am 16 yrs old and i drive a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado SS in black. I have used the swirl & haze remover, fine machine polish, & machine superwax with my PC 7424 to great success. I am very happy to be here and look forward to learning more tips and tricks to get my ride perfect faster, easier, and better.:)

Another Silverado man that is close to my age welcome man.

Welcome Chris!

I'll be in Raleigh next month doing a mini clinic for my Titan brothers for there annual NC meet they have.

If you want to stop for the clinic let me know and I'll give you the details.

Welcome Chris!

I'll be in Raleigh next month doing a mini clinic for my Titan brothers for there annual NC meet they have.

NO WAY!!!! I have wanted to go to a detail clinic to see how it is run for a while. I would love to do my own clinic after that for customers. Let us know when and where and more details as soon as you get them.

Welcome Chris!

Would love to :). PM sent!

Definitely want details! :loser:

Welcome Chris!