Customer Service 866.965.0400

How Do I Insert Images into My Post? - The Video!

Junkman2008

That's exactly what I did. What is the video about?

I did a video of my new Vette, Harley, and friends 58 Vette being restored in my garage, as in Jersey it's nasty weather outside. A test of a video. Plus, my dog, C.K. Dexter Haven III, insisted I take her pic also. :2thumbs:

I did a video of my new Vette, Harley, and friends 58 Vette being restored in my garage, as in Jersey it's nasty weather outside. A test of a video. Plus, my dog, C.K. Dexter Haven III, insisted I take her pic also. :2thumbs:

Post it in the test section so that you can learn how to do it. There are all kinds of tutorials on the Internet that explain how.

• 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

:help:

AJ

I set up an accont with Photobucket but I am not getting the same "layout" as in your video. Not sure what I did wrong, but nothing same as yours so had nothing but trouble navigate the site as you described / instructed. ????????????

TazMan

PS

I have the latest version of JAVA and I have AOL as my browser

Edited by TazMan
additional info

:help:

AJ

I set up an accont with Photobucket but I am not getting the same "layout" as in your video. Not sure what I did wrong, but nothing same as yours so had nothing but trouble navigate the site as you described / instructed. ????????????

TazMan

PS

I have the latest version of JAVA and I have AOL as my browser

The layout has changed a little but the operation is still the same. You still are going to upload images from your computer into your Photobucket library. Once the images are uploaded, you are still going to copy the image code. What part are you having trouble with?

Thanks for such a quick response AJ

First of all, I have trouble just opening the site (could be an AOL thing). When I do get the site to come up, the sign in page is nothing like yours but once I WAS able to sign in I get a page that is about "finding friends"????????

It looks so easy in your video but becomes super confusing when I attemp to navigate it. Does one have to have Photobucket to upload pictures to the forum??

TazMan

:o

Thanks for such a quick response AJ

First of all, I have trouble just opening the site (could be an AOL thing). When I do get the site to come up, the sign in page is nothing like yours but once I WAS able to sign in I get a page that is about "finding friends"????????

It looks so easy in your video but becomes super confusing when I attemp to navigate it. Does one have to have Photobucket to upload pictures to the forum??

TazMan

:o

Well, you can upload them as attachments but people have to click on them to view them. I can't believe that you are still using AOL. I thought that ship had sailed. lol.gif

Try using Internet Explorer or Mozilla Firefox. As you can see by this thread, no one else has had any problems doing this. Photobucket has its own set of instructions that you can look at here. Just follow the instruction at that link to get the pictures into your newly created album. Another thing, you are not looking at or reading the entire page. If you do, then you'll be able to find the buttons that you need to click on in order to get up and running. Just glancing at each page is not going to get you going. You have got to look at each page in detail.

:bow: Thanks AJ

I won't "throw in the towel" just yet. I agree with you on the AOL thing but can't get the wife to buy in on a change. I had really hoped it was going to be as easy as your video, especially since I get "brain farts" when it comes to working with computers.

:lolsmack:

:bow: Thanks AJ

I won't "throw in the towel" just yet. I agree with you on the AOL thing but can't get the wife to buy in on a change. I had really hoped it was going to be as easy as your video, especially since I get "brain farts" when it comes to working with computers.

:lolsmack:

Well if push comes to shove, I could always connect to your computer remotely and show you how to do it over the phone. That's always an option as this is what I do for a living. ;)

• 2 months later...