Customer Service 866.965.0400

Someone stole all my Adam's stuff and tools :(

IMADreamer

Hey Jason, you are a good dude. Did we get you replenished 100%? Email me if not, as we would certainly like to make you whole again.

Glad to hear your Grandfather is doing well. I relocated to PA in 2005 to look after mine. Changed his diaper two days before he passed away. Being there for you family is admirable, to say the least. :thumbsup:

Yep Adam, I got my package today from you guys and with the help of my local Adam's buddy I'm all set again. Thank you so much!

We got my Grandfather moved into an assisted living place today, he is doing ok. He starts rehab tomorrow and the doctors think maybe in about three months he could come home. I'm not sure how or where they came up with that number but it sounds good to me. IMO family is the most important thing in life and I think that's why I like this forum so much because I can see family matter ALOT here.

Thanks everyone!

That's good to hear Jason, very good to hear. The assisted living deal is a bummer. My grandmother is in one now, as she needs 24/7 care, and it's a heavy place to visit.

Good for you and your family, you get it.:2thumbs:

We got my Grandfather moved into an assisted living place today, he is doing ok. He starts rehab tomorrow and the doctors think maybe in about three months he could come home.

Thanks everyone!

We'll be certain to keep him and the rest of your family in our prayers!

:2thumbs: