Customer Service 866.965.0400

I want a Jeep!

Team Adam's

I've been Jeeping since I was 2 weeks old and I think I'm about ready to pick up my own (much to my father's pleasure.)

Now I just have to come up with a way to get it AND keep my Corvette!

2009 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4x4

Base Price $32,090

My Selections $1,790

Destination Charge $750

MSRP as Configured $34,630

Purchase Offer

2009 Customer Cash Allowance -$1,000

Net MSRP $33,630

I've been Jeeping since I was 2 weeks old and I think I'm about ready to pick up my own (much to my father's pleasure.)

Now I just have to come up with a way to get it AND keep my Corvette!

2009 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon 4x4

Base Price $32,090

My Selections $1,790

Destination Charge $750

MSRP as Configured $34,630

Purchase Offer

2009 Customer Cash Allowance -$1,000

Net MSRP $33,630

That price seems like to much to me they can do better. I would get like a redone CJ-7 with a 304. Here a picture of one i used to have sold it for my truck. It was a 1979 Cj-5 and my farther and i redid the whole thing from frame up. Everthing was redone or replaced. The thing ran like a champ i could pop wheeles with the thing. And sounded unbelevable we had straight pipes coming off the headers.

Sounds sweet Jason! Just make sure you break their balls, they desperately want to move metal, but it won't happen at MSRP or with a $1000 rebate. I used to be a GM salesman and know what the mark up is on the vehicles, and I would imagine there's quite a bit of play there.

Sounds sweet Jason! Just make sure you break their balls, they desperately want to move metal, but it won't happen at MSRP or with a $1000 rebate. I used to be a GM salesman and know what the mark up is on the vehicles, and I would imagine there's quite a bit of play there.

Isnt that the truth there is a huge markup. Gm alone made 15,000 dollars a sale on a silverado.

If you can find a like new slightly used one you wouldn't take nearly the hit you will buying new and I know a guy that could work over the paint and make it look like better than new... DO NOT get rid of the Vette for a Jeep...

I do like the Ruby's but that's a lot of coin for a Chrysler product... lol

Chris