Customer Service 866.965.0400

This is just a test

Devin04

Weird it allways says upload failed on photobucket but it is was there and I can post it.

My car

IMG_3873.jpg

Not my car

DSC02037.jpg

It does this:

testscreenshot.jpg

Edited by Devin04
sdfsdf

Maybe it just timed out of the upload...car looks great:2thumbs:

Thanks. I don't know if it's a time out because even if I load something that takes a couple of seconds to upload it will still show me that pink screen. It's just weird. But so far it hasn't affected anything.

• 3 weeks later...
no problem... wait but did u see the other one were it rolls to ur Car?

the Gif ... or did u just decied to use the the black.

Where it rolls to my car? I'm confused the one you posted looks exactly like the one I have up now. :help:

Oh, must be something wrong with my animations. I remember seeing in AJs how to post pics vid his smiley animations where moving on his screen. Mine don't do anything. I just figured his were special because he's a computer wiz. I have no idea how to fix this so if anyone does I'm all ears.

I just put your image code in the edit sig section. It looks the same to me so idk.

Edit: It's something w/ my computer settings. Because I sent the link to my friend and he can see it change. I don't know what to fix though.

AJ :help:

Edited by Devin04

I just put your image code in the edit sig section. It looks the same to me so idk.

Edit: It's something w/ my computer settings. Because I sent the link to my friend and he can see it change. I don't know what to fix though.

AJ :help:

What web browser are you using and what version is it?