Customer Service 866.965.0400

This is just a test

Devin04

Wow you didn't waste any time AJ. It's Internet Explorer the newest version I assume but how do I find out?

Edit: Would I need quick time player because I think I deleted it.

Download Mozilla Firefox and install it. Then go to Adobe's website and download and install the Macromedia Flash Player. Go to my website, and see if you can see the animation happen across the top of the page. If so, then you should also be able to see the animated icons that you saw in my video as well as the animation in your signature. This will also fix your page upload issue.

Let me know how it goes. By the way, IE is about the worst web browser you can use IMHO.

Download Mozilla Firefox and install it. Then go to Adobe's website and download and install the Macromedia Flash Player. Go to my website, and see if you can see the animation happen across the top of the page. If so, then you should also be able to see the animated icons that you saw in my video as well as the animation in your signature. This will also fix your page upload issue.

Let me know how it goes. By the way, IE is about the worst web browser you can use IMHO.

Hey thanks A.J. I dl Firefox and Adobe's Flash Player 10.0.22.87 still no luck. Thanks for the help though. You web page worked before I changed over to Firefox and still does. Could it be a setting I disabled on Adam's forums under my preferences? I looked threw and couldn't find anything. It's almost 3am so I'm gona go to bed I'll try it tomorrow after work.

Hey thanks A.J. I dl Firefox and Adobe's Flash Player 10.0.22.87 still no luck. Thanks for the help though. You web page worked before I changed over to Firefox and still does. Could it be a setting I disabled on Adam's forums under my preferences? I looked threw and couldn't find anything. It's almost 3am so I'm gona go to bed I'll try it tomorrow after work.

C'mon, if an old man like me can stay up past 3:AM, a young buck like you should be able to go to 6:AM!

In the options part of your control panel, see if your editor s setup for the middle option (not full WYSIWYG, but the next one down). Also check to see if you ae setup to see signatures.

Well sorry we lost everything from the glitch. I don't know if anyone posted on this because the two days I didn't log in happened to be the days the forums went down. But I did dl fire fox and updated my flash player. Still no luck. And I'm pretty sure it's not the Adam's forums bc when I go to the link on photo bucket it still wont play even from their site. Like I said before it's no big deal I'm just curious as to why it's not working.

Sorry to post twice in a row, but I fixed it. Did a little research and people using the same anti virus program as me were having a similar problem. I had to go in and turn ad blocking from medium to off. Now everything works.

:banana: I can see him dance now!