Customer Service 866.965.0400

Grand Am @ New Jersey Motorsports Park

Baron_Von_Awesome

Well...it was wet, cold, loud, wet, wet...and did I mention wet???

Not something you see everyday - a 722 HP race-prepped McLaren SLR :burnout::

IMG_0283.jpg

Paddock Pics:

IMG_0292.jpg

IMG_0289.jpg

IMG_0295.jpg

IMG_0299.jpg

IMG_0296.jpg

IMG_0300.jpg

In Pit Lane:

IMG_0304.jpg

IMG_0305.jpg

IMG_0306.jpg

IMG_0308.jpg

Pirelli Girls! (I didn't get very many pictures of them because they were wearing too much clothes :lol:)

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0315.jpg

IMG_0311.jpg

IMG_0320.jpg

IMG_0324.jpg

Race Time!

IMG_0343.jpg

IMG_0347.jpg

IMG_0354.jpg

IMG_0361.jpg

IMG_0363.jpg

IMG_0364.jpg

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0351.jpg

IMG_0375.jpg

If there's one place you don't want to be - it's inside of a stalled race car facing the wrong direction!:

IMG_0369.jpg

IMG_0374.jpg

IMG_0378.jpg

We watch racing oftentimes without really thinking of what's going on behind the scenes and what it takes for race day to go smoothly and safely. It's only with the help of volunteers like these SCCA corner workers that raceday is even possible. :patriot:

IMG_0382.jpg

Great pictures, what kind of camera are you using?

Canon PowerShot A2100 - best point-and-shoot camera I've ever owned. You can even take some nice video with it :)

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFFc1Lnk1s&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JxFFc1Lnk1s&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Just don't drop it in the bucket of water... lol

I did drop it...lol. It bounced off my shoe into some grass - no permanent damage done.

I'm an artist with a rotary polisher...and I'll make a computer network in Japan talk to a network in Toronto without a problem...but if you asked me to carry a carton of eggs across a room, I'd trip over my own shoes and break the whole thing :lol:

I've never seen rotors like the ones you have an up close pic of. What is that pattern called?

They're just a variation of regular slotted rotors. I actually run them on my car -they give some awesome wet/inclement weather braking :2thumbs: