Customer Service 866.965.0400

rant: on infiniti

6spdg37s

okay so as you guys know i have an 2008 infiniti g37s coupe 6-speed manual. got it in oct 2007. it has 10,6xx miles on it. and guess what. my throw out bearing is F'd up. the thing is so loud i cant even describe it. i am mad. very mad. because while i do like the car. it has had 3 recalls already and now has this going on. i checked with my car forum everybody that has a 6MT VQ (engine) has serious throw out bearing issues. and like 4 kids on my forum blew stock clutches under 15k (that was probably abuse related) but im just saying.

im going to call infiniti and flip out later if they say it is not covered by warrenty cause its an abused part. given its not really an issue driving wise to have it making noise. but its the principal behind it the car was like 44-45k i believe sticker fully loaded. meanwhile i coulda bought a C5 vette at the time for 28k but i wanted something reliable daily driver :( my A--

anyway everybody thanks for reading feel free to make comments and have a wonderful day ! :)

well i feel better in the aspect of i called my buddy thats a service manager at infiniti..and he said...EVERYONE with a FR VQ car with a 6speed has the same problem, sedan coupe etc; he has an 08 6-speed sedan and he said his sounds like hes driving a diesel truck someday he said if i wanna hear it to stop by i believe him though. he said theyll look at it and note it next time the car is in for service

Don't you love paying all that money to have problems with it!! My wife had an 03 Passat Loaded what a pos that thing was. Everytime I had a day off work that stupid car went into the shop. I finally had enough and we ened up with the Jeep GC. I do feel your pain!!

But you already have the Viper, the vette would be too much of the same thing, just my opinion. Neither are great for the winter in the NorthEast, now the SRT Jeep would be a perfect winter ride :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: