Customer Service 866.965.0400

How to remove wax streaks form trim?

Natch02

Question

I guess the pad I grabbed Saturday had wax on it. Today I have white residue smeared all over my F250 mirrors. The black trim part of the mirrors. What can I do to get it off? I guess it is wax. Dont know what else it could be. Thanks for any help!!

Edited by Natch02

18 answers to this question

APC on a polishing towel works the bees knees! Hell just a dry polishing towel will remove a lot of it IMO.

Follow up with some VRT and you're sorted!

I had to go back an re-read your original post. I thought you said you got it on your mirrors, so I didn't get why you put VRT on them. I thought you meant the glass. Glad it came off for you.:cheers:

I had to go back and edit. It got on the body of the mirror, not on the mirror. Thanks for the help!!

:thumbsup: Thanks. I thought Alzheimers was coming early! :lolsmack:

I hear peanut butter all the time, but no one ever says how they use it. You just smear it on with your finger? What do you use to get the peanut butter off then?

You use APC to get it off, that's why it works so well :lol::lol::lol:

I hear peanut butter all the time, but no one ever says how they use it. You just smear it on with your finger? What do you use to get the peanut butter off then?

You get it off with a piece of bread, slap some jelly on there and you got a snack in the middle of detailing.