Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where'd Jason Go?

Friends, I have some bad news: Jason quit today, and we are sad to see him go.

We wish him the absolute best, and hope that he comes by to spend time with us here from time to time.

Jason was an incredible asset, and was instrumental in getting the forum established.

We wish him the best in his studies, and hope that his work with us provided him enough funds to finish college.

Thanks Jason, you got this place rocking!

-Adam:(

Edited by Adam

Friends, I have some bad news: Jason quit today, and we are sad to see him go.

We wish him the absolute best, and hope that he comes by to spend time with us here from time to time.

Jason was an incredible asset, and was instrumental in getting the forum established.

We wish him the best in his studies, and hope that his work with us provided him enough funds to finish college.

Thanks Jason, you got this place rocking!

-Adam:(

:jawdrop: WHAT!!?!?!?!?!?!?!? No 2 week notice to us? Will he still be around on the forum? Jason seemed like he did a whole lot to get stuff going and started a great thing. Im gunna miss ya good buddy.:(:(:(

Jason must be gone for good he is no longer on th members list. Because steve is on his home page now.

I believe that Steve's name replacing Jason's everywhere is mostly a function of the forum admin software, not any kind of slight against Jason. It's just that today when Steve's name and info was assigned as the Forum admin, it automatically re-populated over all Jason's old stuff (from when Jason's info was assigned as admin). I hope that makes sense.

Jason is a great guy and did a ton for the forum and company. He'd better not become a stranger! :thumbsup:

Rich

Thanks guys,

I am truly saddened about Jason leaving myself. He is an awesome dude and a friend. Jason was kind enough to merge his account with mine to make it less confusing for new forum members. This is why you see my name on all his posts. Jason will certainly be missed by everyone and I wish him nothing but happiness and success.

Steve

Steve...to pick up where Jason left off ...what is your definition of "real soon", especially when it comes to the New 4" pads and paste wax...Jason's version of "real soon" seemed to be skewed:lolsmack:

:help::help::help::help:

I believe that Steve's name replacing Jason's everywhere is mostly a function of the forum admin software, not any kind of slight against Jason. It's just that today when Steve's name and info was assigned as the Forum admin, it automatically re-populated over all Jason's old stuff (from when Jason's info was assigned as admin). I hope that makes sense.

Jason is a great guy and did a ton for the forum and company. He'd better not become a stranger! :thumbsup:

Rich

True, this was a function of the software, and Jason himself made the change to keep the flow of threads replied to efficiently.

:thumbsup:

It's a little late for an April fools joke so I guess it is for real. For the short time I have been here I feel a loss of a good friend! I wish him all the best!!!!!!!!! Maybe he will come back with his version of College detailing like Adam!

Steve...to pick up where Jason left off ...what is your definition of "real soon", especially when it comes to the New 4" pads and paste wax...Jason's version of "real soon" seemed to be skewed:lolsmack:

:help::help::help::help:

It's true, and great things come slow, and at Adam's Polishes, sometimes VERY slow! We are a small company, as I'm sure you are aware, and I'm a perfectionist. Just want to make sure the products released are the best in class, and the marketing is in place before launched.

Also, when it comes to things like the 4" pads, there is machinery needed, and that takes time to make. Stay tuned, and we'll have those out "soon." :thumbsup:

So he left to go back to college? He will defiantly be missed. I didn't know him for long but it still makes me sad to hear that he's gone. He has great input and I hope to see him back on the forums as a member.