Customer Service 866.965.0400

Where'd Jason Go?

Friends, I have some bad news: Jason quit today, and we are sad to see him go.

We wish him the absolute best, and hope that he comes by to spend time with us here from time to time.

Jason was an incredible asset, and was instrumental in getting the forum established.

We wish him the best in his studies, and hope that his work with us provided him enough funds to finish college.

Thanks Jason, you got this place rocking!

-Adam:(

Adam,

As noted throughout this thread, your customer will surely miss Jason as I am sure you and your staff will. Reading into the posts, it looks like Jason is going to college on a more full time basis. We should never hold back young talent when they want to persue their dreams, be it college, family or business. I want to thank Jason and your company and especially Ashley for supplying not only A+ products, but most importantly treating us customers as humans, politely. You mentioned that you are a small company and perfectionalist which is the driving force to have products come slow to market. Well, larger companyies are no better. The difference is you explain why and communicate to your customers. You should be proud. DON'T GET TO BIG OF A COMPANY and if you, remember your roots.

As far as Jason's departure, if you communicate with him, thank him for me not only for the job he did at Adams Polishes, but most importantly for his service to this country. :patriot: Jason will go far.

Thanks.

Bob Fred.

We are sorry to see Jason go, but he is a great young man and he needs to go after his next challange in life and we will all miss him. He worked on some car shows with us and we had a lot of fun. I was hoping he would be at our next Detail clinic on May 9th in Ventura along with Ashley, but I guess not.

See some of you then.

50VETTE

J & S ENTERPRISES

JOE EVERETT

Sorry to hear that Adam.

Althought you hate to seem them go, it would be a bigger unjustice to hold a good person back.

From experience they only get better...in years to come you'll find out.

I've had quite a few good employees under my supervision over the years (who I hated to see leave) only to become very successful at what they do.

I wish him nothing but the best!

:cheers: To Jason!

It's kind of odd he didn't say bye...

My thoughts exactly!

I don't think I would have either. It must have been very hard on him! Sometimes it's better to just go and not say goodbye.

Good luck Jason!!

I don't think I would have either. It must have been very hard on him! Sometimes it's better to just go and not say goodbye.

Good luck Jason!!

Oh, guess it's just me then. Because if I left my work now after making friendships and being around people for solong I'd have to say bye. And then there would be a party!

Knowing Jason personally.. i think he will be back online after a while.. he might just need to step back for a bit, i'm sure it was a hard decision to make, and i'm sure he will miss all of you guys..

so I welcome Steve.. Oh. and just to let you know, now you owe me VRT or something fun, cuz Jason owed me :thumbsup::lolsmack:;)

Knowing Jason personally.. i think he will be back online after a while.. he might just need to step back for a bit, i'm sure it was a hard decision to make, and i'm sure he will miss all of you guys..

so I welcome Steve.. Oh. and just to let you know, now you owe me VRT or something fun, cuz Jason owed me :thumbsup::lolsmack:;)

as long as you don't make any faces on the tire sponge ;)

as long as you don't make any faces on the tire sponge ;)

what?? why not??? it was soo cute :cheers: and he had such a look of dissapointment.. lol hey i'm blonde, i like to have fun :glasses:

and actually it was one of the big pads, that i made my smiley on, lol you were there, were you not paying attention??? :lol:

• 4 weeks later...

I'd also like to extend my thanks to Jason. He helped me on numerous occasions. I hadn't been on the forums for a month or so and was totally confused when I went to PM Jason :willy:

Anyways, good luck Jason

I'd also like to extend my thanks to Jason. He helped me on numerous occasions. I hadn't been on the forums for a month or so and was totally confused when I went to PM Jason :willy:

Anyways, good luck Jason

IF you need something steve took his place.