- Black Exterior

- Ebony Interior

- Chrome Wheels

- 6 Speed Manual

- Z51 Package

- 3LT Package

- Transparent Roof Panel

- 4500 Miles

The car is a garage queen and has never seen rain. Immaculate condition inside and out. Asking $40,500.00

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW: This beautiful car has never had tire snot, AKA high-gloss, greasy tire slop to make the tires hold dirt, grime, and grease! :rockon:

Beautiful car, great price, and good luck!:2thumbs:

I wish I had an extra 41,000 laying around. Can you imagine how boring my Acura has become since I have been looking at beautiful vettes every day?:drool:

Its like a prisoner looking at a travel brochure. Nine months away till it becomes a down payment on my first Corvette.

I wish I had an extra 41,000 laying around. Can you imagine how boring my Acura has become since I have been looking at beautiful vettes every day?:drool:

Its like a prisoner looking at a travel brochure. Nine months away till it becomes a down payment on my first Corvette.

Hey Steve, you don't have to wait that long. You can start making payments on mine so you can get a feel for what it feels like! :D

ok so im drooling on my desk and keyboard at work... GL with the sale...to be honest i drove quite a few vettes and they make for a very comfortable daily driver it seems. feels similar to my 6-speed G in comfort but it was easier to drive (more Low end TQ and better gearing) GOOD LUCK WITH THE SALE!! a Z06 will prolly b my next daily :)

Thanks Rich! I wish it was a ZR1 but I'll try and settle for a Z06. :cheers:

No kidding? Great choice!! What color? Would you buy me one too? :D

Thanks for all the luck everybody I'm going to need it in this economy, nobody seems to be buying anything.

No kidding? Great choice!! What color? Would you buy me one too? :D

I've got to go with black! :D I've always wanted a Z06 since they came back out in 01' and almost bought an 04' but decided to be one of the first guys in town with a C6 so I bought an 05' when they came out. So after all these years I'm going to try and do it right and order a new black Z with Red and Ebony interior and all the goodies I want, and top it off with the museum delivery! :banana::banana::banana:

And trust me Rich I would if I could afford it, but I've got an Adam's problem :lolsmack:

Thanks for all the luck everybody I'm going to need it in this economy, nobody seems to be buying anything.

I've got to go with black! :D I've always wanted a Z06 since they came back out in 01' and almost bought an 04' but decided to be one of the first guys in town with a C6 so I bought an 05' when they came out. So after all these years I'm going to try and do it right and order a new black Z with Red and Ebony interior and all the goodies I want, and top it off with the museum delivery! :banana::banana::banana:

And trust me Rich I would if I could afford it, but I've got an Adam's problem :lolsmack:

:lolsmack:I hear ya. Great color combo. If you are taking Museum Delivery, see if you can get it next month. June 19-21. There's a great event that goes on in BG at the Beech Bend Raceway called the National Hot Rod Reunion. We managed to be there for it a few years ago (we did the Museum Experience) and what a blast. It was hotter than blazes, but what a great time, and some teriffic drag racing.

http://www.museum.nhra.com/apcm/templates/general.asp?articleid=676&zoneid=41&navsource=reunions

"settle for a ZO6" man... what I wouldn't give to "settle" for a car like that.

Good luck with the sale.

:iagree: As everyone else has said good luck with the sale, that's a gorgeous car you have.

As all have said, that car is stunning. That will sell even in this economy, it's just that nice, and a great deal.

As to a black Z06, Oh Lord! I saw a black one a few weeks ago, in person that car stops you in your tracks. Even a non-car lover is stopped to stare.

Good Luck, that will be terrific. :drool::burnout:

With museum delivery they put your car on display at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green and when you go to pick it up they give you a tour of the corvette production plant, a tour of the museum and then give you a personal walk through of your car. The car will also come with a plaque and a sticker.

http://www.corvettemuseum.com/

With museum delivery they put your car on display at the National Corvette Museum in Bowling Green and when you go to pick it up they give you a tour of the corvette production plant, a tour of the museum and then give you a personal walk through of your car. The car will also come with a plaque and a sticker.

If you choose you can also see your car being made and have pictures taken, and what I think is cool....Be the absolute first person to start the car! :rockon:

And if you bought your car at a dealership and didn't take Museum delivery, you can still get the same treatment with the Museum Experience.

00909.jpg 01010.jpg

That's freakin' awesome. How many thousands does GM charge for that one?