Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Paste Wax Available!

Team Adam's

Question

americana.jpg

Finally! After months of suspense, I am excited to announce that all your wildest dreams have come true. Adam's “Americana” Premium Paste Wax now being released exclusively to our forum members. Adam's Forum members now have the honor of ordering paste wax before anyone else. Your patience has been very appreciated and we are thrilled to finally present the finest paste wax you have ever used! :D

BONUS: The first 300 orders will also ship with our NEW Triple White Buffing Towel – designed specifically for use with Americana Paste Wax!

http://www.adamspolishes.com/<wbr>p-423-adams-americana-premium-<wbr>carnauba-paste-wax.aspx :2thumbs:

Please get back with your input, and note: The Americana will begin shipping Friday, May 8th. For those of you who have already tested our sample batch, please add your experience to the product review section.

Thanks!

-Steve

:cheers:

Edited by MarylandTDI

• Answers 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

We have been keeping it quiet until the release, but I'm sure you will love the results :banana::banana::banana::banana:

How does this shine look ?

web.jpg?ver=12399947500001

It looks like you need to fertilize your grass! :jester:

Don't be sorry for that Esteban, be sorry for using a word like applicability when talking to a simpleton like me :D:D:D:D

But to answer your question, it lasts longer than a liquid. But paste wax is always a little harder to use, but like all other Adam's products this is easy to use :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

So, it goes on top of the MSW or Butter and lasts longer than both?

I wouldn't use it on top of Buttery Wax, only in place of.

On top of Machine Wax I suppose would be fine, for your ungaraged daily drivers - a layer of protection from superwax and a layer of shine from the paste.

I personally am going to continue to use the "MSW then BW" combination on our daily drivers, and use solely the paste on the Vette

Edited by GerryC

Hey what about replacement applicators Steve? Are they going to be available? I am using small yellow foam ones now but would like to purchase a red and blue one to go with my white wax...

Chris

We will have them soon, but for now, I'll be happy to send you one Chris!

Thanks for your order Allan! Maybe your wife would be happier if you detail her car?? My wife knows I'm a sicko, so she sort of understands when I'm in the garage at all hours, and on this site.:D

She does seem to be happy about detail stuff when it makes her able to drive a freshly detailed car!:rockon:

(It's called butt-kissing, but hey, Happy Wife = Happy Life)

I clayed, used the fine machine and superwax on my car last month. Do I need to go through that again to use the Americana? If I clay and then use Americana am I taking the superwax off?

I clayed, used the fine machine and superwax on my car last month. Do I need to go through that again to use the Americana? If I clay and then use Americana am I taking the superwax off?

If you clayed, polished, and used superwax last month I should think all you'd need would be a good wash prior to laying down the Americana. I think by claying again you would remove the majority of the superwax.

My plan is to wash, clay, polish (multiple stages), wash, machine superwax, wait a few days, wash, and finish up with Americana. From reading this forum I have learned that Machine Superwax is a sealant, not really a wax. I love the benefits of sealants, but they don't always look specacular....hence going with Americana as a last step product.:glasses:

Paste was is more of an experience than liquid wax. Hard to describe, but I look forward to your thoughts!

:2thumbs:

Couldn't have said it better. This one has been a long time coming, and you put an awesome applicator with it to boot. Congrats team!

Just put my order in. Looking forward to it!

So I just got this email saying that the paste will come with the applicator pad and now is coming with a white buffing towel. Are the people that preordered the paste and waiting on it to ship Friday going to get this great deal, or is it for the buyers that actually have patience?

So I just got this email saying that the paste will come with the applicator pad and now is coming with a white buffing towel. Are the people that preordered the paste and waiting on it to ship Friday going to get this great deal, or is it for the buyers that actually have patience?

It's for everyone! :cheers: The Triple White Buffing Towel was a last-minute add-on, and you can be sure that Adam is taking care of all forum members and WILL be including that bonus in the orders that go out tomorrow. So it's double-bonus for all good forum members... new towel AND the free shipping. Adam loves you! :grouphug::thumbsup:

Rich

I would imagine that we would, since the email came out today, and the wax still doesn't ship until tomorrow..at least I hope so, I'd like to have a special towel just for the paste:D

It's for everyone! :cheers: The Triple White Buffing Towel was a last-minute add-on, and you can be sure that Adam is taking care of all forum members and WILL be including that bonus in the orders that go out tomorrow. So it's double-bonus for all good forum members... new towel AND the free shipping. Adam loves you! :grouphug::thumbsup:

Rich

yay!! this makes it even better!