Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bug Remover

Cyclone

Question

Do you guys plan on making a bug remover?

I used Rain X in the past and it works pretty good. I used it again today with Adam's Soap and it killed most of the suds, I guess there was some sort of a reaction?

This is the stuff

31%2B2G2tbxQL._SL160_AA160_.jpg

So anyways, We need a bug remover like this that can be sprayed on to soak while rinsing the rest of the vehicle. Its love bug season ya know:willy:

16 answers to this question

Bugs suck :willy::willy:

They are way easier to remove when fresh which is what I do with the Vette, I simply soak the front of the car with detail spray and let it sit for a few minutes, and with one wipe almost all of it comes off. A good layer of protection on the paint is a must which I'm sure everyone here has. I use this same method with dried on bugs on the DD also with great results, it just takes a couple of soakings and alittle more effort but it works for me. Lastly, always use a clean side of the microfiber because I'm sure everyone knows some of those bugs are pretty crusty and would love to scratch the paint.

I hate bugs :help:I haven't found anything that works great on removing them from the front of my car :willy:

Seafoam makes a bug only remover that is enzymatic. You spray it on a dry car let sit for 30 seconds grab a wet towel or wash mitt and whip them away. Works the bees knees on every surface on my car.

You'll want to rewax when done though!

Green Wheel Cleaner does a great job. for me it does anyway, and i keep a good coat of wax on. but spray it on the bumper or whatever, leave it for a few mins and spray it off with a powerful blast of water. gets most of them off. maybe repeat and you should be good!:rockon:

Oh hey! Mr. Clean Magic Erasers work the bees knees on the glass! Removes the bugs straight away.

That stuff is great around the house too.

I've even noticed that if you soak the windshield with the glass cleaner and let is set for a few minutes they come right off without much effort.