Customer Service 866.965.0400

Americana Paste Wax: your thoughts....

You may wonder....

Why is he posting a thread for a product that was just officially released today?

Because several of you lucky guys and girls were fortunate enough to get a sneak peak at Americana. Now we ask that you share your thoughts (again in some cases) with the rest of the gang.

If you just ordered, please join in after yours arrives and you have experienced the classic shine of Americana.

:glasses: Thank you for your feedback,

Steve

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The thing I liked about it is in high light situations you get the mirror affect but in lower less direct light situations you get that great wet look. Sorry I didn't take any of the low light pictures but this will give you an idea of the shine !!!

Keep in mind that this truck has been washed a half dozen times since application :D:D:D:D

web.jpg?ver=12399947500001

The thing I liked about it is in high light situations you get the mirror affect but in lower less direct light situations you get that great wet look. Sorry I didn't take any of the low light pictures but this will give you an idea of the shine !!!

Keep in mind that this truck has been washed a half dozen times since application :D:D:D:D

web.jpg?ver=12399947500001

Oh. My. God. :drool: How many applications did you put on?

Low light? Here ya go! It hasn't stopped raining here since the clinic, so the whole car has been done in the garage in damp conditions. And the results are outstanding. Deep, deep shine, high gloss, extremely easy to use. I like the applicator too. Fits in your hand nice.

000_2030.jpg

000_2031.jpg

Looking Good!

I can't wait for a day off to use it on my own car.:rockon:

I would think that for you that waxing ones car while on the clock would be legit. Some of us that don't have detailing related jobs have to duck and weave...

Looks great Rich :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

But I'm still telling your wife what you said about Mothers day and her not being your mommy :D:D:D:D

We had that discussion years ago when I didn't buy her a mother's day gift. She doesn't buy me a gift for father's day either. After all these years, we pretty much just buy each other stuff throughout the year. Go out to dinner and take a trip on our anniversary, and just flowers and a card on birthdays. That's about it. :thumbsup:

We had that discussion years ago when I didn't buy her a mother's day gift. She doesn't buy me a gift for father's day either. After all these years, we pretty much just buy each other stuff throughout the year. Go out to dinner and take a trip on our anniversary, and just flowers and a card on birthdays. That's about it. :thumbsup:

Rich I'm there with ya . My wife already has all she could want or need , ME ! And NO she does not read this forum .

Edited by ss-truck
add words

Words of advise. Never, I said never, ever forget to give your wife a Valentines Day card. Did this our first year of marriage. I know own enough V-Day cards that will last the rest of my life. You got it, I always buy her a gift and card for Mother's Day even though I agree, she is not my mom. Oh,,,,and if you forget, don't ever use the line.........."It is only a card". Guess this is why I am not in sales.

I'm being tormented by the new paste wax, too. I have it here on my desk (and ummm... it smells so good) but I haven't had the time or the cooperation of the weather to get my car cleaned and waxed. It's Torture!!!

So some input would be appreciated...

I currently have a layer of MSW topped with a couple rounds of buttery on the TBSS right now.

Can anyone offer me some feedback as to what would be the best approach for the new stuff... should I layer over the top of my existing coats (only about 2 weeks old) or should I just strip it down again and start over w/ the Americana??

So some input would be appreciated...

I currently have a layer of MSW topped with a couple rounds of buttery on the TBSS right now.

Can anyone offer me some feedback as to what would be the best approach for the new stuff... should I layer over the top of my existing coats (only about 2 weeks old) or should I just strip it down again and start over w/ the Americana??

Yea thats what I'm wondering, do I need to get down to nothing, then apply MSW then Paste?