Customer Service 866.965.0400

Heads Up Guys...

70'sChevyGirl

Reminder:

Sunday, May 10th is Mother's Day.

Don't forget your special woman. FlowerRosePinkHearts.gif

Considering getting the missus a bottle of All Purpose Cleaner and some Microfibers.....from the kids of course!!

:jester::jester::jester:

Don't worry, I got the wifey some really nice bling bling for MD. I plan on ordering more from Adam so I need some "credit" to buy it and the bling bling should take care of that!!! It may be wrong but it does work.:lolsmack:

Don't worry, I got the wifey some really nice bling bling for MD. I plan on ordering more from Adam so I need some "credit" to buy it and the bling bling should take care of that!!! It may be wrong but it does work.:lolsmack:

Yep. That should work. :lol:

Went to the Pandora store, got her a few charms, she will be so happy that she won't notice my Adam's order.

Great choice.

I am sure Adam appreciates your gifts of choice so you can also slide in your Adam's orders. You guys are sly like a fox. :rockon::rockon:

Went to the Pandora store, got her a few charms, she will be so happy that she won't notice my Adam's order.

Got the wifey 3 of them... 1 from me and one from each of the twins! This Pandora thing is bigger than I thought!!

Got the wifey 3 of them... 1 from me and one from each of the twins! This Pandora thing is bigger than I thought!!

Yeah its the new jewelry fad going on. Some of those charms are 100s of $$$$ if you buy the 14k. Did you get her a Pandora catalog with all the charms in it?? There is some really neat ones.

Great gift!! :thumbsup:

I'm taking leave and driving all the way home, 500+ miles, to see my mother. I haven't seen the family for almost 6 months. I'll probably detail her car for her :)

I'm taking leave and driving all the way home, 500+ miles, to see my mother. I haven't seen the family for almost 6 months. I'll probably detail her car for her :)

Kris,

Does she know your coming home?? If not, that would be a gift in itself. :banana:

Yeah its the new jewelry fad going on. Some of those charms are 100s of $$$$ if you buy the 14k. Did you get her a Pandora catalog with all the charms in it?? There is some really neat ones.

I'm lucky, my wife likes the silver, they are only 25-35 dollars each, so it's not that bad.:thumbsup: I had to get the catalog, we got my daughter one for her birthday, so the catalog is the only way to keep track of who has what.

That is AWESOME!!! Good for you!

:thumbsup::cheers::thumbsup:

Kris,

Does she know your coming home?? If not, that would be a gift in itself. :banana:

Ya, she knows. I originally wanted to make it a surprise and called my dad to set it up but we decided to keep it simple. I called her afterward and told her I was coming so she could take a few days off of work and what not. She loves having her baby boy come home to see her. I just thank Uncle Sam for giving me 30 days leave every year so I can. :patriot:

I just thank Uncle Sam for giving me 30 days leave every year so I can. :patriot:

I think Uncle Sam, and all of us should be THANKING YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!

Thanks for all you do to protect our freedoms!

:patriot:

I think Uncle Sam, and all of us should be THANKING YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!

Thanks for all you do to protect our freedoms!

:patriot:

X2 Thank you for your service!! 30 days off a year is not much enjoy it!!!!!!!

I'm lucky, my wife likes the silver, they are only 25-35 dollars each, so it's not that bad.:thumbsup: I had to get the catalog, we got my daughter one for her birthday, so the catalog is the only way to keep track of who has what.

She went to an event were she got free braclets for her and my 19 month old daughter. She has both catalogs the small and the big! She has almost filled hers and my daughters up so the ones I brought are to fill it the rest.

The one I got her was over 100 bucks, but the ones the kids are giving her are less. but still close to or more then the order from here!:eek:

Thanks for the kind words guys, we do what we do because it needs to be done. :patriot:

I just placed an order for quite a few things, including the new wax, and am having it all delivered 2nd day air to my parents house so I can do that detail for her. I'm sure her Camry is going to need everything I can throw at it!!!

:willy::willy::willy::pc::willy::willy::willy: