Customer Service 866.965.0400

Metal Polish #2 = FTW

thedak

Question

12 answers to this question

Those look great !!!!!!

I haven't tried the new stuff yet but that is great feedback :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

You might want to send Adam or Steve a PM to make sure they see that.

Why don't you guys make it anymore ?

I don't like the new "all in one" polish.

It is too agressive.

Try going a once over with the new all in one without much pressure and you should get the same results as you did with metal polish #2. The reason we discontinued the number 2 is we have found that the all in one coupled with the BSG gives even more pop than metal 1 and metal 2 did.

Have you tried following up with the BSG?:glasses:

Thanks for the feedback. Does anyone else feel the new all in one is too aggressive? We want to make sure you have the best tools for the best shine available.

Steve

Try going a once over with the new all in one without much pressure and you should get the same results as you did with metal polish #2. The reason we discontinued the number 2 is we have found that the all in one coupled with the BSG gives even more pop than metal 1 and metal 2 did.

Have you tried following up with the BSG?:glasses:

Thanks for the feedback. Does anyone else feel the new all in one is too aggressive? We want to make sure you have the best tools for the best shine available.

Steve

I have not tried the BSG.

I unfortunately didn't get to try the old two stage system but I've used the all in one and I'm very happy with it. I used it on my intake first and I was not happy with the results, but after I realized you don't have to really rub hard but just let the polish do the work I got the results I expected.

wait im confused, are those pics with the old two step polish or the new all in one?

Those pictures are from using #2 only.

I polish the wheels by applying the polish

To a rubber glove and working it on the

Wheel that way.