Customer Service 866.965.0400

informal gtg in nj

hey guys for those that dont know me my name is Dan just wanted to give a heads up we are having an informal gtg with chevytruckworld nj chapter at the fuddruckers on route 22 in bridgewater nj its like exit 14 off of 287 so if you can make it the more the merrier again this is just a chance to hangout talk cars,trucks, what have you and have a good burger and meet up. by the way they dont know we are coming so there might be a wait for food lol.

hey guys for those that dont know me my name is Dan just wanted to give a heads up we are having an informal gtg with chevytruckworld nj chapter at the fuddruckers on route 22 in bridgewater nj its like exit 14 off of 287 so if you can make it the more the merrier again this is just a chance to hangout talk cars,trucks, what have you and have a good burger and meet up. by the way they dont know we are coming so there might be a wait for food lol.

I'll be there...as long as a GTO is welcome of course :xfingers:!!! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

last i heard about 15 to 20 im gonna go around and remind everyone tonite. I wont have my truck its still not done he said like 2 more weeks but i will have my deputy chief car all dirty and stuff lol I havent washed it in a couple of weeks there isnt a drop of wax on it i have yet to have time to clean it nice.

ok just look for my deputy chiefs car when you get there since im without my truck my chiefs car is filthy right now but hey what can i do lol i would have cleaned it today but i got free tickets to the mets game so went.