Customer Service 866.965.0400

Camaro Options

I just drove by our local dealership and there is a new Camaro sitting in front of the showroom. :rockon::rockon::rockon: Black on Black.

When I called the salesperson told me its just for show right now and that I should go online and build my own.

So I went to build my own on Chevy.com and I am wondering why the 21" wheel packages are so expensive. Can someone please explain this to me??

I'll take a 2SS :burnout::burnout:

Yup, my dealer had told me that they were all going to get a V6 for the showroom on 5/6. More will be coming soon !!!!

I think the 21 inch wheels are part of the SS package so the price is for more than just the wheels ? I could be wrong :willy::willy::willy:

I am going to go take a look at it today too, but just look !!!!!!!!

Said the man who drives a fancy go cart :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I paid extra for lightness. It sucks that they had to add a stereo, airbags, and air conditioning for the US market though. Well I guess you can pay extra for the air conditioning delete package. Is that great or what?

"Simplify and add lightness"- Colin Chapman

I'm just hear to mix up this "Corvette Forum" a bit. :jester:

I'll never understand huge wheels on a "performance cars." The other day I was at a dealer looking at the new challenger. Being a GM buy I felt dirty but I love those cars, anyway the car had 20s on it and I asked the guy if you could get smaller rims maybe 18s and he said "why would you want to do that?" ugh.

I'll never understand huge wheels on a "performance cars." The other day I was at a dealer looking at the new challenger. Being a GM buy I felt dirty but I love those cars, anyway the car had 20s on it and I asked the guy if you could get smaller rims maybe 18s and he said "why would you want to do that?" ugh.

I played on the road with a Challenger last night :burnout::burnout: He had 20s on his car and I didn't think it looked bad. I have 20s on the Charger.

And BTW, I have not stopped hearing about me buying a MOPAR living with a true Chevy Man but I love it. :rockon:

I paid extra for lightness. It sucks that they had to add a stereo, airbags, and air conditioning for the US market though. Well I guess you can pay extra for the air conditioning delete package. Is that great or what?

"Simplify and add lightness"- Colin Chapman

I'm just hear to mix up this "Corvette Forum" a bit. :jester:

Us fat lazy Americans love AC and power windows and stereo's, just ask the Top Gear guys :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

20s are stock on the 2SS. You can either get polished, painted silver, or a dark gray color. The optional 21" wheels are a little bit much for me. Too busy looking. I don't care for the stock wheels either, so if I decide to get one, I will be doing Pedders suspension and aftermarket wheels.