Customer Service 866.965.0400

Triple White Buffing Towel?

Chewy

Question

Our new Adam's Triple White Buffing Towel is the final element of our new car wax system. Unlike our standard buffing towel, that's fluffy on both sides, the Adam's Triple White Buffing Towel has a short nap side, for fast, effortless wax removal, and a super fluffy side to bring out the final gloss. The large 16" by 24" size is generous enough to complete a full-size car, SUV or truck.

Did I miss an announcement somewhere? :willy:

I searched for white and found nothing...:help:

How come we all didn't get the mailing ?
Bill, as Jason alway told me, "you need special love". I am sure they will take care of you!! Take care and thanks for all the helpful hints throughout the forum.

Bill, as Jason alway told me, "you need special love". I am sure they will take care of you!! Take care and thanks for all the helpful hints throughout the forum.

My mommy always said I was special :jester::jester::jester::jester:

And as far as helpful hints go this place is full of them, not a day goes by that I don't learn something new, that's why I love this place :banana::banana::banana:

And this just gave me an idea, I think I will start a Tips and Tricks thread so we can get all of these things in one place :pc::pc::pc::pc:

My mommy always said I was special :jester::jester::jester::jester:

And as far as helpful hints go this place is full of them, not a day goes by that I don't learn something new, that's why I love this place :banana::banana::banana:

And this just gave me an idea, I think I will start a Tips and Tricks thread so we can get all of these things in one place :pc::pc::pc::pc:

Your mommy was correct. Of course, aren't moms always right. Happy Mother's Day to all the mom's out there putting up with us buying all those Adam's Polishes products. Of course, after my latest order, I may need all the backup I can get from everyone out there with your support of me buying all this Adams stuff.

"Tips and Tricks" is a great idea....................:pc: