Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello!

Katodog

Hello from Western NY! :hi: Been reading the posts for awhile and decided to join. My pc should arrive tomorrow and I will learn how to use it on an older car first before I venture on newer cars. I watched all the videos 10 times over as well as Junkman's awesome videos :2thumbs:.

I am well versed and practiced on washing methods,claying, hand waxing, now I need to advance to machine polishing/waxing.I already have several friends wanting me to detail their rides. I am not quite brave enough to try the pc on them yet.:o

Hello from Western NY! :hi: Been reading the posts for awhile and decided to join. My pc should arrive tomorrow and I will learn how to use it on an older car first before I venture on newer cars. I watched all the videos 10 times over as well as Junkman's awesome videos :2thumbs:.

I am well versed and practiced on washing methods,claying, hand waxing, now I need to advance to machine polishing/waxing.I already have several friends wanting me to detail their rides. I am not quite brave enough to try the pc on them yet.:o

Friend's rides are where I get most of my practice done lol. Don't worry I'm still new to the PC but I think you would have to try to mess something up. It just might take some practice to achieve perfection.

• 2 weeks later...