Customer Service 866.965.0400

Carlisle PA show 05/08-10/09

harryshummer

IS anyone from ADAMS going to be at Carlisle's performance and Sound show this coming weekend??? If you are will there be anyone selling ADAMS products for show participants like myself We will be there tomorrow so we can get loaded in, we are in the ICEHOUSE. Next week we will be at the DUB show in Atlantic City where you can find us in the PIRELLI tires booth make sure to stop by and say hi

IS anyone from ADAMS going to be at Carlisle's performance and Sound show this coming weekend??? If you are will there be anyone selling ADAMS products for show participants like myself We will be there tomorrow so we can get loaded in, we are in the ICEHOUSE. Next week we will be at the DUB show in Atlantic City where you can find us in the PIRELLI tires booth make sure to stop by and say hi

I dont think adam is going to be there. But maybe keffer enterprises from Harrisburg is going to be. And if they are not they are right up the road if you need any products.

I dont think adam is going to be there. But maybe keffer enterprises from Harrisburg is going to be. And if they are not they are right up the road if you need any products.

OK thank you for that info I didn't know that I would like to try some of that new americana paste wax to give the Hummer a little extra shine for this show

OK thank you for that info I didn't know that I would like to try some of that new americana paste wax to give the Hummer a little extra shine for this show

Yeah, i think you can only order that over the internet at this point. But maybe some of the dealers have it but i doubt it.