Customer Service 866.965.0400

Posting a video from YouTube?

DCRANER

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are close, you took the URL not the Embed.

I really did the Embed, I'm sure. But the only way I can get to the embed choice is to select the video and while it's running copy the embed. Is that wrong, and if so what else can I possibly be doing wrong? :help::lolsmack:

I really did the Embed, I'm sure. But the only way I can get to the embed choice is to select the video and while it's running copy the embed. Is that wrong, and if so what else can I possibly be doing wrong? :help::lolsmack:

Just send bill a pm everytime you want to embed a video i think he would be nice enough to do it for you.

Oh boy. Post a like to the video?

He meant to say a link. Highlight the adress on the top of the screen in the adress bar and then copy then paste it into your thread then bill will be kind enough to do the rest.

What he meant was copy the http: adress at the top of the screen and paste to the thread that you want to create.

That exacly what he needed to see bill. now a questions from me how did you do that.

It's just a screen shot, if you had a MAC I could tell you how I did it but on a PC it is different.

See the Embed section? Where it starts with object ? That is what you want to copy and paste :thumbsup:

web.jpg?ver=12417489890001

O/k Bill, thanks for the help. But, I tell you I doubleclicked exactly that, "object, etc." Did control C, then posted the reply as control V.

Is it possible that because i can only get to the "object, etc." Embed only if I select the video and it is running as I do the copy. I cannot find any other way to find Embed.

O/k Bill, thanks for the help. But, I tell you I doubleclicked exactly that, "object, etc." Did control C, then posted the reply as control V.

Is it possible that because i can only get to the "object, etc." Embed only if I select the video and it is running as I do the copy. I cannot find any other way to find Embed.

I'm not sure but make sure you are not trying to watch the video in full screen, if that doesn't help I'm really not sure what else to try :xfingers::xfingers:

I'm not sure but make sure you are not trying to watch the video in full screen, if that doesn't help I'm really not sure what else to try :xfingers::xfingers:

I went back to it again, I can only find Embed to the right if I select the video and it is running. I don't see how to shrink the video.

I can't be this dumb.

I went back to it again, I can only find Embed to the right if I select the video and it is running. I don't see how to shrink the video.

I can't be this dumb.

Looks like it may be time to ask that 8 year old :lol::lol::lol: