Customer Service 866.965.0400

Posting a video from YouTube?

DCRANER

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well good Lord! After all this, maybe I should just make another video! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Okay Doug, just for you. Here is the video on how you insert video into your post. :thumbsup:

Thank You!!, Junkman.

I'll give this a try later with a new video on my Vette, if the sun comes out in Jersey.

I really did do Control C on Embed, then Control V on the Adam's post, and a few times. Somehow C6Bill got it to work.

Oh well, what can you expect from a guy from Jersey who is a member of the Bada Bing Corvette Club. :glasses:, Junkman :rockon:

Thank You!!, Junkman.

I'll give this a try later with a new video on my Vette, if the sun comes out in Jersey.

I really did do Control C on Embed, then Control V on the Adam's post, and a few times. Somehow C6Bill got it to work.

Oh well, what can you expect from a guy from Jersey who is a member of the Bada Bing Corvette Club. :glasses:, Junkman :rockon:

I'll be expecting some videos soon. I stayed up all night just for you! :willy:

I'll be expecting some videos soon. I stayed up all night just for you! :willy:

I'll try my best. I'll try to get some good shots of the 58 Vette I'm working on. That was wet sanded down to a #3000 wet 3M pad using a Snap-On oscillating air tool, then buffed. As a final step I will probably clay it to get clean, then do the Adam's FMP, etc. I even #3000 wet sanded / buffed the instrument cluster, plus the stainless trim. Man, that stainless sanding / rouge buffing takes tons of hours.

:cheers: Junkman

That's great AJ, but you forgot to Embed it here :D:D:D:D

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_PTROBt8g&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZU_PTROBt8g&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

After all the hell Doug gave you in this thread, I guess that's the least I could do. lol.gif

I did include the link in my earlier thread!

Oh well, if my next video is a bust again, maybe C6Bill will post it for me. Since he is from Mass. maybe I'll send him a gift for helping me.......:jester::banana:

Oh well, if my next video is a bust again, maybe C6Bill will post it for me. Since he is from Mass. maybe I'll send him a gift for helping me.......:jester::banana:

Well give it a try first! You are probably going to get it right! Then, maybe you should just continue tormenting Bill! :D

Well give it a try first! You are probably going to get it right! Then, maybe you should just continue tormenting Bill! :D

Let's see if there is sun in Jersey tomorrow for a video. Bada Bing! :jester:

I'll take it :rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

Wait till MikeGeaney sees this :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

That exacly what he needed to see bill. now a questions from me how did you do that.

I know. :jester::jester:

PC users - hit the Print Screen button on your keyboard, open up Microsoft Paint and then Edit --> Paste.

I just read this whole Thread. :lolsmack::lolsmack:<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Let's see if there is sun in Jersey tomorrow for a video. Bada Bing! :jester:

I'm confused :confused::confused::confused::confused:

Why do you need sun to torment me :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack: