Customer Service 866.965.0400

Newbie Here

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the B&B PRT's on mine with LG Pro longtube headers and X pipe. The sound is definitely muscle car without the whine from Corsa's. It's deep and hardline. Not the extreme loudness you can get from Bullets either. They all sound good, but the best way to hear any exhaust is in person. Go to car shows and ask guys to hear their exhaust. Most of them are glad to start them up and rev it for you. :2thumbs:

Junkman-

I took your advice and registered at the dc site earlier. Had some operator error problems so I had to re-register and to make it easy, I used the sign on name of "Salty Dog." lol Carry over from my Coast Guard days. Good times.

I wont be running to the dealer anytime soon. The only dealer with in 50 miles is being closed by GM this summer. So now the only dealer available is in Anchorage 200+ miles away.

Besides Ive always been a kind of DIY kinda guy. Why pay a stranger to have all the fun with my Vert? Besides my DIY jobs provide me with hours of entainment during the long winter months. I have learned over time to simply plan on doing everything twice, casue its the second time around that I usually get it right. Although now, armed with your Videos and post, I feel confident I will get em done right the first time around.

My winter projects are piling up like winter snow in tiny little mind, for instance changing out the leather on the Verts tired seats. (you have a instructional post on that) Who could resist painting their brake calipers after that "Mother of all post." Your instruction are fantastic....to bad shop manual don't read as well.

So my only problem is decieding if I am gonna go wild or conservative with my color choices, yellow and black seat covers, and yellow calipers....or go with a more classy conservative color, like black and oak for the seats,(interior is Oak) and red for the calipers. This is so much fun.

As of today my biggest challeng is decieding, "do I stick with my stock exhaust" or go for the Corsa Extremes for the American Iconic sound.

I mean come on the decision of buying a Vert is not what some would consider conservative act in its self. lol So anything is possible, and thats what makes this so much fun.

Thanks

Jim

Good to hear Jim! To bad we are not neighbors. I could see some serious garage time between the two of us! :cheers:

Junkman turned me on to your site. I have recently been reading and now watching his videos. Great spokesman for Vetts and Adams. Great web site thanks for allowing my membership.

Jim

We won't hold that against you !:D:lol: Hey Junkman :2thumbs: