Customer Service 866.965.0400

2010 Camaro

I took some pictures of two Camaros that we got into work that I was doing some work on. The red is a 1LT RS Camaro and the Yellow is 2LT Camaro. I put the 21 inch GM accessory wheels on the red one and took the 20 inch wheels from the RS and put them on the yellow one. Looks much better compared to the stock 19's with 245's on the front and rear, and the is no rubbing or any problems. We also have a 2SS and getting another one tommorow and another v6 model all for the car show saturday. These cars are fun to drive and really comfortable. Not the best pictures, but all I have at work to take pictures is my cell phone.

0507091657a.jpg

0507091657.jpg

0507091658c.jpg

0507091658.jpg

0507091725.jpg

0507091726.jpg

0507091726b.jpg

I guess I am just getting to old, but I did not like this new Camaro, when it was first shown as a proto type, and I do not like the final product. As for teh 21 inch wheels, in my opinion, they seem to really over power it. I also do not like the low roof line. The whole car just sems out of proportion, it just does not flow. I'll keep my C5 Thank You Very Much.

I'm not a big fan of the yellow.

Our local dealership has a black on black in front of their showroom :drool::drool:

Black on Black is the way to go, of course I'm a bit biased... :banana: and the yellow DEFINITELY needs the stripes on it to help, looks VERY bland! It looks like a blob on laffy taffy on wheels. :willy: IMO, the only cars that look good in yellow are Porches, Lotus and sometimes Corvette.

Edited by h34d
just HAD to add the laffy taffy comment

The 21 inch wheels are about a $4000 option, and I am not sure why. The mis-proportioning makes for some massive blind spots. The yellow would look nice with some stripes to break up the color some. We just got a black 2LT in today and I have to say I love it in that color, but it hides some of the body lines that I don't like. Had one of the GM reps. ask me if I liked the car and I said I don't really know. Needless to say he did not seem to happy at my response :).

That looks alot better than the other picture.

Yup, but I still don't like it on that car.

I hate to say it but the more I look at this car the less I like it :(:(:(:(

I'm going to have to go see one in person.

C6Bill- Now THAT looks good!

TR6SPEED- I agree, the 21's are too big. You know, I didn't like the car at first either but I'm warming up to it more and more. In fact, it's on my "what's next?" list - the SS version, that is.

Hey, one thing's for sure- there's plenty of sheet metal on one of these; that means for detail freaks like us... it's a virtual playground!

C6Bill- Now THAT looks good!

TR6SPEED- I agree, the 21's are too big. You know, I didn't like the car at first either but I'm warming up to it more and more. In fact, it's on my "what's next?" list - the SS version, that is.

Hey, one thing's for sure- there's plenty of sheet metal on one of these; that means for detail freaks like us... it's a virtual playground!

Yeah i am the same way its like when the new silverados came out. didnt care for it at first but now i love it.

Its a car that in stock form is going to get really old really fast... selling the V6 version every idiot is gonna rush out and get the cheapest one they can, then stuff the biggest gaudiest, set of chrome wheels under it they can (for precedence see Chrysler 300)

I think the design has a ton of potential if modded tastefully IMO.

Its a car that in stock form is going to get really old really fast... selling the V6 version every idiot is gonna rush out and get the cheapest one they can, then stuff the biggest gaudiest, set of chrome wheels under it they can (for precedence see Chrysler 300)

I agree. Even though I do drive a mustang :confused:

That was what I was thinking. This idea of retro, in my opinion GM missed the boat. Of the three out there. Dodge Challanger, Ford Mustang and Camaro, the best looking retro is the (and I hate to say it as I am a Chevy driver) Mustang. Dodge gets high marks also for the new Challanger. The Mustang still looks more like the original pony car of the mid 60's early 70's. I see the new Camaro running around all over town with Chrome 22's, just like the 300's mentioned. The new Camaro will not bring GM out of the money problems.

I think they did a fantastic job on the design. Great looking car.

Too little too late though.

The new Challenger and Mustang look excellent as well. Best looking American cars in a long time.

//Could not convince me to buy one though. Look great but just not my type of car. No offense to anyone, I think it's good we don't all have the same taste or there wouldn't be any variety on the road. I would not expect my car to appeal to the Camaro crowd in the slightest.

(I have owned 2 Camaro's in the past though, a loooot of years ago. One of them had a 750HP blower motor. )

I like it. Saw one last night at the dealers and got to see the interior up close. This was just an rs model with cloth seats, but the 21" wheels. I like the look of the exterior and the dash area, but the cloth seats are ugly. Would look better with two tone leather and a stripe package. But overall, I like the Camaro.

The price was $28,000

I like it. Saw one last night at the dealers and got to see the interior up close. This was just an rs model with cloth seats, but the 21" wheels. I like the look of the exterior and the dash area, but the cloth seats are ugly. Would look better with two tone leather and a stripe package. But overall, I like the Camaro.

The price was $28,000

Saw one yesterday at a Chevy dealership in Smithfield N.C. The dealership had invited a local car club to display their cars so that was my reason to stop in.They had one Camaro, sort of a base car, list price was also about $28,000 but the dealership had a 'market adjusted' price premium of $4995 so the price was $33,000!!!! This same dealership had a new unsold 2008 Corvette on display also. I guess they would rather keep their cars for show instead of selling them.

Later,

Saw one yesterday at a Chevy dealership in Smithfield N.C. The dealership had invited a local car club to display their cars so that was my reason to stop in.They had one Camaro, sort of a base car, list price was also about $28,000 but the dealership had a 'market adjusted' price premium of $4995 so the price was $33,000!!!! This same dealership had a new unsold 2008 Corvette on display also. I guess they would rather keep their cars for show instead of selling them.

Later,

Even in this Economy they will probably get it, people are so dumb :hi:

The same thing with GT500's going for 20,000 above list. I knew they would be going for MSRP not too soon after they came out. Everyone thinks they are going to be some collectors car when they make like 8,000 a year.