Customer Service 866.965.0400

The Junkman Needs to Borrow a Corvette in So. Cal!

Junkman2008

Hey boys and girls!

I will be joining Adam and the Adam's team on the 16th of May at the Adam's Polishes warehouse in Torrence, CA. It will be a chance for me to meet and greet my fellow west coast "detail addicts" for a clinic and possibly some good eating afterward! I look forward to meeting those who I have been fortunate enough to meet and get to know via the forum.

The other reason that I am posting this is, I need a Corvette while visiting during that week! I get a great rate from Avis on my rentals but there are no Corvettes available in San Diego or LA during my visit. :confused:

I normally get a Caddy but they do not have any of those available either. By the time they got down to what was available, I think they said something about a Yugo for $360.00. :confused:

The Junkman can't roll out like that! :eek:

So here's what I'm going to offer. I am willing to trade a complete paint correction on your C5 or C6 Corvette if you can allow me to borrow it during the period of May 14th - 22nd. If you have the swirls and have wanted to get rid of them but didn't know how or feel that you would have messed it up, now is the chance for you to get it done for free. If you have seen some of my previous threads or videos, you know that I would normally charge quite a mint to do this.

You can attend and stay as long as you like while I fix your car. You can ask all the questions you want, get some hands on practice and consider it a one on one (or whoever you want to attend) clinic. This would also be a great time to get rid of any scratches that buffing would not get out. On top of that, you'll get some samples of Adam's products that you can use to maintain that shine that I will be leaving you with.

For anyone interested, post up and let me know. Fixing someone's car will give me something to do that I can document for another video series. I still need to do a scratch removal series so that opportunity still exist. The last time I was in LA, the rental that I had in this picture could have used it but hey, they charged me something $1500 just to use it!

LA%20Chillin%27.jpg

So, anyone want their paint fixed? Anyone? Someone? Ferris? :D

Edited by Junkman2008

Hey boys and girls!

I will be joining Adam and the Adam's team on the 16th of May at the Adam's Polishes warehouse in Torrence, CA. It will be a chance for me to meet and greet my fellow west coast "detail addicts" for a clinic and possibly some good eating afterward! I look forward to meeting those who I have been fortunate enough to meet and get to know via the forum.

The other reason that I am posting this is, I need a Corvette while visiting during that week! I get a great rate from Avis on my rentals but there are no Corvettes available in San Diego or LA during my visit. :confused:

I normally get a Caddy but they do not have any of those available either. By the time they got down to what was available, I think they said something about a Yugo for $360.00. :confused:

The Junkman can't roll out like that! :eek:

So here's what I'm going to offer. I am willing to trade a complete paint correction on your C5 or C6 Corvette if you can allow me to borrow it during the period of May 14th - 22nd. If you have the swirls and have wanted to get rid of them but didn't know how or feel that you would have messed it up, now is the chance for you to get it done for free. If you have seen some of my previous threads or videos, you know that I would normally charge quite a mint to do this.

You can attend and stay as long as you like while I fix your car. You can ask all the questions you want, get some hands on practice and consider it a one on one (or whoever you want to attend) clinic. This would also be a great time to get rid of any scratches that buffing would not get out. On top of that, you'll get some samples of Adam's products that you can use to maintain that shine that I will be leaving you with.

For anyone interested, post up and let me know. Fixing someone's car will give me something to do that I can document for another video series. I still need to do a scratch removal series so that opportunity still exist. The last time I was in LA, the rental that I had in this picture could have used it but hey, they charged me something $1500 just to use it!

LA%20Chillin%27.jpg

So, anyone want their paint fixed? Anyone? Someone? Ferris? :D

\

1500:willy:

So, I am assuming you will be saying hello, sir? I'll be at the clinic! If you are up for it, I'll let you take the Shelby for a spin so you can see what real horsepower feels like!

Just kidding, just kidding!

So, I am assuming you will be saying hello, sir? I'll be at the clinic! If you are up for it, I'll let you take the Shelby for a spin so you can see what real horsepower feels like!

Just kidding, just kidding!

Hey, unlike some Chevy guys, I don't knock the Shelby! As the kids say, "Game recognize game!"

Look forward to meeting you at the clinic! :thumbsup:

At least they didn't offer you a Smart Car :lol:

They may as well! What's going on that week that a city the size of San Diego is out of cars? :help:

Hey, unlike some Chevy guys, I don't knock the Shelby! As the kids say, "Game recognize game!"

They may as well! What's going on that week that a city the size of San Diego is out of cars? :help:

I would need to sit on top of the smart car to fit.

Likewise, my friend! I love American Muscle, period! :bow:

I like just about anything that can do 0 to 60 in under 5 seconds:banana::banana::banana:

Wait till I do the pulley swap, CAI and tune! :burnout: