Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blue microfiber problem

Shimy86

Question

24 answers to this question

No issues here. Try washing them in a machine and using them. If they persist chat with Ashley on the store and she'll make it right.

She's a RIGHT angel...

lol

I just coined that...

I agree, wash in a machine first and then see what happens. I haven't tried the new one yet but have heard nothing but good things.

But I would pickup the phone and talk to Ashley anyways just to let her know. With Jason gone I am sure she is backed up on emails right now :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wash them on the gentle cycle once with no soap and cold water. Shake them out good and hang them up and let them air dry. The new towels always have some lint and this will take care of it. For further car of your microfiber products, see this thread.

If you have a really, really nice dryer that has a setting for VERY LOW heat (...and I mean loooow heat), then you can dry them. Look at that other thread I linked to BEFORE you wash anything!

Edited by CRQuarto

I always machine wash my microfiber towels (seperately from other laundry) then I air dry them by hanging them out on a wooden clothes drying rack.

I have towels that have been washed approx. 20 times and they still look new...

They still leave small fibers on my glass.:help:

I always machine wash my microfiber towels (seperately from other laundry) then I air dry them by hanging them out on a wooden clothes drying rack.

I have towels that have been washed approx. 20 times and they still look new...

They still leave small fibers on my glass.:help:

...and they probably feel like new too! :2thumbs:

I was think about rying the clay on the windshield

Shortly after I 1st picked up my vette I cleaned my glass and used the micrfiber towel which left small fibers.

My detailer used 4x steel wool to remove them

Edited by livingwater

I was think about rying the clay on the windshield

Shortly after I 1st picked up my vette I cleaned my glass and used the micrfiber towel which left small fibers.

My detailer used 4x steel wool to remove them

That's what happens when your microfiber towels say "Made in China"!

I take care of my microfibers by the book, and have never had any problems except for these three towels. I know Adam's would make it right and has the best customer service in the business, but I'm not that worried about it because I have a use for those towels, I just don't use them on paint or glass on the cars. Also like I mentioned earlier 3 out of my huge stash isn't anything to worry about! So don't send me new towels Adam I'll just send them back :lolsmack:

That's no good!:mad: However, our new Glass Cleaner and towel WON'T do that.:2thumbs: Shoot me an email please, and we'll get you handled immediately.

Thanks, and sorry for the linty towels!

-Adam:patriot:

Glass cleaner towel? Adam where do I find this?

Hey Shane, we'll be introducing them shortly, with our New Glass Cleaner!

Stay tuned . . . . . . .:thumbsup:

Hey Shane, we'll be introducing them shortly, with our New Glass Cleaner!

Stay tuned . . . . . . .:thumbsup:

This is one subject I am very interested in.

Cleaning the glass in the vette and not leaving small fibers would be a blessing.

I am having a lint problem also with two of mine. They have been washed a couple of times and they are still leaving lint on the glass and even the paint. I have notice that these two are a darker blue then my other good towels.