Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather and Interior cleaner is like a snow globe

_RS_

Question

Since when I don't know, but I have a layer of little crystals formed in the bottom of the bottle. They won't dissolve either. I have another bottle which is ok though. No cold weather here either.

Anyone seen this?

9 answers to this question

Since when I don't know, but I have a layer of little crystals formed in the bottom of the bottle. They won't dissolve either. I have another bottle which is ok though. No cold weather here either.

Anyone seen this?

I have that same problem with mine...

I asked Adam about it and he said it was fine and should not cause any issues with the use.

It won't cause any problems, as other customers had experienced that as well. Still, we are happy to replace the product!

Please shoot me an email to: Adam@AdamsPolishes.com, and we'll get you a fresh bottle, or a we can get you a $20 gift cert towards your next order, which will more than cover it.

If you prefer to drive to Lake Forest, a mile or two away, we have a dealer that has the product in stock, and will swap you out today:

Sorry for the faulty product, and I'll personally see to it that a replacement is sent if you don't want to get it there today: Adam@AdamsPolishes.com :thumbsup:

Lake Forest Limousines

22515 Aspan St. Suite B

Lake Forest, CA 92630

Phone: (949) 380-7794

rbtooker@hotmail.com

www.lakeforestlimousines.com

Edited by Adam

It won't cause any problems, as other customers had experienced that as well. Still, we are happy to replace the product!

Please shoot me an email to: Adam@AdamsPolishes.com, and we'll get you a fresh bottle, or a we can get you a $20 gift cert towards your next order, which will more than cover it.

If you prefer to drive to Lake Forest, a mile or two away, we have a dealer that has the product in stock, and will swap you out today:

Sorry for the faulty product, and I'll personally see to it that a replacement is sent if you don't want to get it there today: Adam@AdamsPolishes.com :thumbsup:

Lake Forest Limousines

22515 Aspan St. Suite B

Lake Forest, CA 92630

Phone: (949) 380-7794

rbtooker@hotmail.com

www.lakeforestlimousines.com

Can you spell customer service? I can...

Adam's Polishes! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: